• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

Reaction score
I thought of this:
View attachment 6917

We could have the syllabus options along with practice questions. Just wanted to modify it.
I hate going back to those massive folders and then search for those little lines of sy or qp's!

You could also merge the topics into one? Will save some space. It's my opinion or how I imagined it, but anyway.

Or may be, this:

View attachment 6919

As you're proceed and you're done with the subject you could complete the circle.
yea its good, like the idea :)

Reaction score
hahaahahahha :ROFLMAO: < this is the reaction of PlanetMaster when he read ur post..... I can feel it.. :p
hahaha and i have the same reaction when reading [and finally understanding,,, i took u for the wrong person i thought u were quoting urslfxD ] ur post :p lool why though? :LOL: is the request too unserious :X3: or is there something im missing on =O xD

Reaction score
another suggestion:
1.the member's online now section should present the guests and the registered user separately.
2. Certain sections of the forum like off-topic and chat should be restricted for guests

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
1)Remove the that "Stopwatch" which stop's us to write a comment
i.e
"The Following Error Occurred"
"You Must Wait At least 30 Seconds to perform this action"​
2)Don't "LOCK" the thread totally remove it from the list because you have trouble finding threads or Remove those thread which have very less traffic!​
Its to prevent robots bloating the forums with SPAM!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to see Xtremepapers app for the iPhone and Android users. Plus, "Latex" should be integrated into Xtemepapers Community. http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/Wiki/index.php/LaTeX:Symbols

Many people just can't see the copied symbols. If latex is integrated, everyone would be able to see all the symbols.
The app idea is fantastic but meets some complications.
To sustain compatibility, PDF's will need to be rendered as images before downloading at client.
This is something we may consider in the future.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
1.the old smileys should return they were best.
2. Like system should be replaced with the 'thanks' one
3. Since now it is XPC, there should be a chat room in the main site.
We can have a poll for old vs new smilies (in a couple of days).
Our 'Like' system is an upgrade over the old 'Thanks' system. I'm afraid it cannot be reverted! :(
We had a chat system under development but was discontinued for security concerns! If afraid its not coming back! :(

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@ ADMIN ----------->Some Suggestions and Ideas

• NEW SMILEYS FOR USERS
  • New fonts
  • Word limit in post or comment should be increase
  • Formula Section in the Revision Tab
  • Mobile integrated Site of XPC for people who dont have Android or iphone
  • Realtime Chat
  • Word Attachment with message to any other Member
We already have a variety of 12 fonts to choose from..
Word limits help prevent SPAM. We can increase the limit to a modest characters but can't remove it!
Mobile version of XPC (actually the entire site) is something we are already working on..