• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

Reaction score
increase the word limit for statuses please!!!
and instead of tellin people to cut their signatures short how about put a word limit there?

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
A suggestion came to me. It might be better to have a column at the right hand side of every thread, especially the doubts thread, which might contain direct links to all the past papers. It can look something like this: Xtremepapers suggestion.jpg

Reaction score
I am no programmer yet, but since this section comes under the heading of suggestions, I thought of sharing it...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Recently, we uploaded the final build of 'XtremePapers Reimagined'. But that doesn't mean we're done yet!
We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth.

If you have anything in mind, now is the time!
Anything from a punctuation correction to a whole new design; I am listening..

Here is a short list of our current development plans. If any new idea is accepted, I'll add it to this list.
  1. Add more subjects in Revision section,
  2. Update latest resources for Edexcel, OCR, IB and AQA,
  3. Add 'Print' functionality for revision notes.
Its a humble request to go through this entire thread before posting to avoid duplicate suggestions.

Please give us a blocking option... if a person wants to ignore someone completeeely... the only option is to leave xpc

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Please give us a blocking option... if a person wants to ignore someone completeeely... the only option is to leave xpc

ignore as in ignore conversations..? coz in public forums there is the 'ignore' button on member card....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

ignore as in ignore conversations..? coz in public forums there is the 'ignore' button on member card....

To add, when you ignore someone using that 'ignore' button, all his posts/ comments will not be visible to you, and there'll be a message saying that a post is hidden (so if you wish you can view it).
Any conversation message s/he sends you, you will not receive it, though s/he won't be notified of this. As far as I know, I don't think, there's any way you get notified that 'xyz' person (you're ignoring) has sent you a message.

Reaction score
No... they can still write on your wall... for the whole world to see even if you cant...
also at times you want just certain ppl not to cum to ur wall. not every one who is not following you

Reaction score
I thought of this:
View attachment 6917

We could have the syllabus options along with practice questions. Just wanted to modify it.
I hate going back to those massive folders and then search for those little lines of sy or qp's!

You could also merge the topics into one? Will save some space. It's my opinion or how I imagined it, but anyway.

Or may be, this:

View attachment 6919

As you're proceed and you're done with the subject you could complete the circle.
Super-duper like (y)

Reaction score
Suggestion

I've been thinking that it would be great if this site would open a group for university problems for major faculties like:
Management
Engineering
Pharmacy/Biotechnology
Applied Arts

a place were we can help each other with problems again rather than just focusing on high school

So who supports this?

Reaction score
New smilies^-^
colorz fyn (y)
status limit shud be increased:oops:
the UNDER CONSTRUCTION places shud b complted plzzz :coffee:
more subjects for revision + da one by basimnazir is much better (y)
there shud be signature word limit so that we dont recieve alerts for that.:cautious:

Attachments

• Slide2.jpg
    Slide2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2