• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

Reaction score
There is a nice word... it's 'empathy'.
Empathy is the capacity to recognize and share feelings that are being experienced by another being. Someone may need to have a certain amount of empathy before they are able to feel compassion. (source: wikipedia)
In short; if you could walk in our shoes you'd know why it's taking time... still, you can ask members here for notes in the relevant section; m sure they are willing to help... :)

thankyou. :)
walk in your shoez :p
yar itney tym mai tu swat operatn bhi ho gaya tha and u r'nt able to upload notes. nyways np

Reaction score
You shouldn't say This They are doin there best and r working tirelessly to Manage the Site and If notes r not uploaded now doesnt means it will never but it will help the future generation and apart from this they also have a personal life that they Live..ok :) :whistle:
i knw dey hv a personal life nd all dat..! Odr thing is dat kai vn hv i said to upload it nw? if dey hvn't uploaded it in a year why vl they do so now. Let dem enjoy deir personal life and just reply to our comments :p

Reaction score
i have a good suggestion, dont knw if people already posted:
How about saving each player score in the games and players can compete :):):):):):):)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
crush the castle2 is good, just tried it.. but nothing beats paper planes IMO... but I think we are going slightly off topic here!