• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
185568_407413299305985_444967260_n.jpg

Reaction score
the person will have a heart attack!!!!!!... :ROFLMAO:
Thankyou.. this deserves to be used!!!!
:ROFLMAO: hilarious!! hhahahahahahahah!!!

Haha!

Don't forget to remove any gadgets from the desktop if any, after the print screen.
A mini hear attack. :p
Even after getting the orientation back, the person didn't know whats wrong with the icons (The Wallpaper), said yeh kya howa hai? :LOL:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This is how we value our great...great thinkers and reformers.
Hats off to you man!(n)

hey, that was a good joke.. don't be a kill joy..... plus Sir Syed Ahmed at least isn't a great thinker.. maybe a good political figure but not a good thinker.... actually if you ask ppl of knowledge they'll all speak against him since he did a tafsir of the quran and it was far from what our Prophet (S.A.W) taught us.... they don't teach you that about him at school.
I mean we do respect his political work but at the same time we can't call him great coz of the misguidance he caused in the deen of Islam. (n)
(if you don't have a firm grasp on basics of Aqeedah/belief, don't go reading up on his stuff... coz we should value our eeman)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok Sir, I can never challenge you cuz you have more knowledge over everything than us. Maybe the textbooks shaped up my mind badly. Whatever I said was wrong. Sorry!

no, no, its not like that.... you were right to say that we mustn't make jokes insulting ppl.. but that writing wasn't even to disrespect sir syed.. it was just some1 who didn't know anything making up stories in exams....
but there are certain ppl we respect about whom even if some1 made stories like that we'll be offended.. and rightly so... but I was just trying to tell that sir syed isn't one of those ppl since he developed his own interpretations of Quran without any regard for how RasoolAllah (S.A.W) explained it.... that's why scholars speak against him... that's why his explainations have so many contridictions in it.... and at the end of the day it causes people misguided from the path of Allah...

Reaction score
no, no, its not like that.... you were right to say that we mustn't make jokes insulting ppl.. but that writing wasn't even to disrespect sir syed.. it was just some1 who didn't know anything making up stories in exams....
but there are certain ppl we respect about whom even if some1 made stories like that we'll be offended.. and rightly so... but I was just trying to tell that sir syed isn't one of those ppl since he developed his own interpretations of Quran without any regard for how RasoolAllah (S.A.W) explained it.... that's why scholars speak against him... that's why his explainations have so many contridictions in it.... and at the end of the day it causes people misguided from the path of Allah...
Sorry. I had no such information, that's why I said it.
It was a very good joke indeed!;)