• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
90's kids will know about this :ROFLMAO:
5150118_460s.jpg

Alhamdulillah we are not in that age anymore!!! my childhood..! :ROFLMAO: I've tampered a lot with computers.... I might have a modem lying around in the junk at my place somewhere... :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
28342321.preview.jpg

Get On The Bike I'll Explain Later!

the site you are posting from does not allow hotlinking of images... we can't see the last images you shared here if you clear your cache and reload this page (or if you open this page from another browser) you will notice we get a cross instead of image.....

(P.S. for noobs: in most basic terms hotlinking means not allowing users from other sites to access images on their site unless users view it on their web page...)

Reaction score
the site you are posting from does not allow hotlinking of images... we can't see the last images you shared here if you clear your cache and reload this page (or if you open this page from another browser) you will notice we get a cross instead of image.....

(P.S. for noobs: in most basic terms hotlinking means not allowing users from other sites to access images on their site unless users view it on their web page...)
OMG we're being lectured by the 80s newspaper man! :p

Reaction score

THIS.PNG
THISS.PNG
I am getting these. But we can still see the images after clicking the EDIT on the posts... ;)
304661_10151302450095817_916849977_n.jpg