• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
Statistically, 132% of all people exaggerate

decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire!

I guess if you spoke your mind, you’d be speechless, huh?

Teaching your own mother how to use Facebook is like willingly signing your own death warrant.\\

I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the wierdest hairdos

Reaction score
199685_411665272231802_373047169_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Statistically, 132% of all people exaggerate

decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire!

I guess if you spoke your mind, you’d be speechless, huh?

Teaching your own mother how to use Facebook is like willingly signing your own death warrant.\\

I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the wierdest hairdos

LOL.... all r gr8.. :D (y) hillarious stuff!

b/w my mum knows facebook and she's in my frndz list too.. :p The thing is I don't post weird stuff that I wd need to hide... since even if mom won't catch you, Allah's still watching.... So better stay safe.
The only awkward thing is when you share something about Marriage (related to Islam) or stuff like that you feel shy... :barefoot: still I know she never minds. :) Alhamdulillah.

Reaction score
LOL.... all r gr8.. :D (y) hillarious stuff!

b/w my mum knows facebook and she's in my frndz list too.. :p The thing is I don't post weird stuff that I wd need to hide... since even if mom won't catch you, Allah's still watching.... So better stay safe.
The only awkward thing is when you share something about Marriage (related to Islam) or stuff like that you feel shy... :barefoot: still I know she never minds. :) Alhamdulillah.
yaa....rit.......Allah is watching......but ma dad is der on fb and he noes how 2 use it.......:p......jazakallah :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
yaa....rit.......Allah is watching......but ma dad is der on fb and he noes how 2 use it.......:p......jazakallah :)
LOL, I didn't mean it for you... it was just a genral rant against ppl who share bad stuff on fb... or act in a bad way....
b/w good job adding ur dad.... it's better t b online under parent's supervision... helps against going towards bad things...