• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
407753_532352123460313_749944852_n.jpg

Reaction score
Santa is driving down a road and sees a sign that says, “Watch for Fallen Rocks.”
A few kilometres later, he sees some rocks at the side of the road, so he stops and picks them up.
When he gets to the next town, he carries the rocks into the Highway Maintenance office and puts them on the counter.
“Here are your fallen rocks,” he says to the man behind the counter. “Now where is my watch?”.:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Santa Singh at KBC
Story So Far…
Santa Singh has answered 12 out of the 15 questions correct and has used all hislifelines except for “50-50″ and “Phone a Friend”.
Santa Singh is playing the 13 th Question now which is for 25 Lacs. Let’s see what happens next…
icon_smile.gif

Amitabh Bachchan : Apka 13th question 25 lakh ke liye, yeh raha aapke saamne aapki Computer Screen par…
Santa Singh gets Tense…

Amitabh Bachchan : Who is the father of Abhishek Bachchan? Your options are....
1st-screen.jpg
Amitabh Bachchan : Toh Santa Singh Jee kya Jawaab hai aapka? [He's quite sure that Santa will opt for option A]
But Santa is surprisingly still confused…

Amitabh Bachchan: Aapke paas abhi bhi do life line baaki hai… 50-50 and phone a friend. Agar aap chahe to unhe use kar sakte hain. Wo aap hi ke liye banaayi gayee hai.
Santa Singh: I think it is A, but I’m not sure.
Amitabh Bachchan: Not sure, Hmmm… Aap kya karna chahenge?
Santa Singh : I would like to use 50-50…
Amitabh Bachchan: Ok Computer Jee, Kripya 2 galat javab mita deejiye…
Computer deletes two names, and leaves the following options:

2nd-screen.jpg
Now Amitabh Bachchan gets confused and worriedly thinks if the Computer is actually right or has got some bug!. Santa Singh gets all the more Confused after the 50-50 Lifeline…
Santa Singh: I would like to use mylast lifeline too – Phone A Friend…
Amitabh Bachchan: Aap kisse baat karna chahenge??

Santa Singh : Main aapki Misej [Mrs.] Jaya Bachan Ji ko phone karna chahoonga…
Amitabh Bachchan Faints !!! But the Call gets connected to Jaya Bachchan
Santa Singh : “Jayaji, Who is the father of Abhishek Bachchan!?”
receiving reply from JAYA Santa faints...

GUESS WHY????????? ??
Scroll Down
|
|
|
|
V
|
|
|
|
V