• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
yar abi financial agreement wala letter he nai aya!!! usi ki tension pari hui hai, o week bhaar mai jaye!! :|

Reaction score
he may ask k bhai dusri 2 choices kahan hai? agr usne recently univs k entry tests die hongay :D

Reaction score
ab tu karachi kay halat bhe CS ki tarah ho gae hain FARAZ.....
.....kya pta kahin say awaz a jaey "fire in da hole" ....
:D

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
airhostess to pathan: are u sick, suffering from fever??
pathan: no i am musalman, saffer-ing from peshawar... :p

I read this joke but it was not musalman it was meera because of her broken English.

Reaction score
David and Michael (Hussey Bros) were lost in Sahara desert.
They were dying of thirst.....they came upon a oasis, with something like a mosque.
David said to Michael: "OK, lets pretend that we are Muslims, or we wont get any food and drinks..I am going to call myself Mohammad"
Michael refused to change his name and said: "my name is Michael, and i will not pretend to be other than what I am".

the Imam of the mosque received both well and asked about their names.
David said; "my name is Mohammad"
Michael said: "my name is Michael".

The imam turned to the helpers and said:
"please bring some food and drinks for Michael only".
then he turned towards David and said: "Salam Mohammad, Ramadan Mubarak" :mrgreen:

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
Law of conservation of love:-
"the amount of love between a boy and girl is directly proportional to the beauty of the girl and inversely proportional to the number of brothers she has" :p

hahaha.....

Reaction score
bachon ki stories in 2010:-

--ek pyasa kawa urr raha tha, achanak nechay usay paani aur kuch kankar nazar aye, jaisay he vo pani mai kankar dalnay k liye nechay utra, khudkuch dhamakay mai maara gaya!

--ek kuttay nay kasai ki dukan say ghosht churaya, vo pani mai apna kas dekh raha tha k na malum afraad nay firing kar kay usay halak kar diya..!!

-- kachway aur khargosh nay race shuru ki he thee k drone tyaray kay hamlay mai dono maray gaye.. !!

-- aladin nay chirag ragra to jin us say gun point par sab kuch lay cheen farar ho gaya!!

:mrgreen: