• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just solved Physics P6

Reaction score
It was easy, thankfully. Dammit, I think the grade thresholds are gonna be high this year.

How did the rest of you solve it?

Reaction score
Thank God *sighing in relief * glad you found it easy ... I will write the exam after 3 hours inshallah wish me luck :DDD

Reaction score
question 2 was hard -.-
what varient you were doing -.-
and the curve is always from 50z -.-
easy hard normal bull shit , A is always from 50 and above!

Reaction score
i did 62 , Whats the question send me a Message , I forgot it !! it was that easy :D

Reaction score
Mine was 61 and it was an annoying paper wasnt tht hard but not tgt easy .. people who did 61 how did u find it

Reaction score
The distance between each 1 C was 0.1 cm
but u have to show working ,not just by measurements
the distance between 0 C and 10 C is 1cm so the distance between 1 and another is 1/10 (Ratio)

Reaction score
Ohh yeah.. I got 0.1 but I coulnt show my working I didnt know how to show .. :( so I just wrote rubbish :/ 8

Reaction score
Question 2 wasn't that hard, You have to take average by measuring few (I did 3) points on the thermometer, adding them and dividing them by number of measurements taken, the answer for me was 1mm or 0.1cm.
Even if your answer was wrong, if you showed the steps and it was right you'll get 2 marks for it.
Thank God *sighing in relief * glad you found it easy ... I will write the exam after 3 hours inshallah wish me luck :DDD
You live in kuwait I guess

Reaction score
Mine Was 0.16
When Temperature Was 80C Distance Was 11.9
If It Is 1C
Then We Will Do Cross Multiply
(11.9*1)/80
You Will Get An Answer Between 0.15~0.17
Just Do The Same Procedure Several Times (Around 3) With Different Readings From The Table
And Get The Mean
And It Was 0.16
I Aint Sure Btw
But Howcome Its 0.1??
Even If You Tried To Measure It By The Ruler
Its More Than 1mm/0.1cm
!!!!!

Reaction score
Maaaaan!!! Oh crap got tht wrong :'( .... btw how many marks was tht q :S