• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just solved Physics P6

Reaction score
Mine Was 0.16
When Temperature Was 80C Distance Was 11.9
If It Is 1C
Then We Will Do Cross Multiply
(11.9*1)/80
You Will Get An Answer Between 0.15~0.17
Just Do The Same Procedure Several Times (Around 3) With Different Readings From The Table
And Get The Mean
And It Was 0.16
I Aint Sure Btw
But Howcome Its 0.1??
Even If You Tried To Measure It By The Ruler
Its More Than 1mm/0.1cm
!!!!!
No if u do it properly by the ruler u'd get 0.10 cm or at least that's what my friends and I got :)

Reaction score
Hahahahaha oh u guys just leave it everyone got diff answers soo forget it whtever hapens hapens

Reaction score
Guys what was the difficulty in the experiment and its solution i think i messed up in that question :/

Reaction score
Mine Was 0.16
When Temperature Was 80C Distance Was 11.9
If It Is 1C
Then We Will Do Cross Multiply
(11.9*1)/80
You Will Get An Answer Between 0.15~0.17
Just Do The Same Procedure Several Times (Around 3) With Different Readings From The Table
And Get The Mean
And It Was 0.16
I Aint Sure Btw
But Howcome Its 0.1??
Even If You Tried To Measure It By The Ruler
Its More Than 1mm/0.1cm
!!!!!
well Idk 0.09cm made sense to me since 1 div on a cm ruler was little bit longer than 1 div on the thermometer that's why at 90*C you'd get about 7.9cm
I don't really remember how I solved that question.. I didn't sleep yesterday night :|
You can download s12_62 paper it has a thermometer of the same size xD

Reaction score
well Idk 0.09cm made sense to me since 1 div on a cm ruler was little bit longer than 1 div on the thermometer that's why at 90*C you'd get about 7.9cm
I don't really remember how I solved that question.. I didn't sleep yesterday night :|
You can download s12_62 paper it has a thermometer of the same size xD

Maximum Temperature Was 80 And The Distance Was 11.9
What Is 7.9 ??
The Least Number I Wrote In The Table Was 10..

Reaction score
He Said As Accurate As Possible
And The Question Had 3 Marks
And Noway You Get 0.1 or At Least -.-
Tell Me Your Working Please
i calculated the distance between 0 and 1 degrees C since they want the distance between every 1 degree i am not really sure but that's what i understood from the question

Reaction score
i calculated the distance between 0 and 1 degrees C since they want the distance between every 1 degree i am not really sure but that's what i understood from the question

Using A Ruler ??
i dont really know
but it has 3 marks -.-
there must be some calculations