• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

karachi registeration form

Reaction score
asalam alaikum

can anybody help me by giving the link of the online form ! hoping to get a reply soon .... thankx

Reaction score
i think there is one form for every city. i gave the one available on website.. nd i am from karachi

Reaction score

Thanks yo !!... Been looking for this from 2 weeks by now, went mad in the end, and apparently British Council Helpline: 0800-22000 is not answering any calls either.. :O

I am just hating the www.britishcouncil.org.pk website right now, OLD Template, OLD Design, really really bad user interface with no good information, the REAL link for Karachi candidates to Register Online is actually here to be straight forward and getting out from that big maze of Britishcouncil Pakistan website: http://www.cie.exams.britishcouncil.org/Pakistan/

Really shameful and a big /facepalm* for britishcouncil.org.pk website administration, as if they were hiding the link somewhere in the corner of their website, I realize it is available now, but they should've bold the font at least to let people know, or in their Search Engine.