• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Reaction score
Gibberish = nonsense.
Nerd = an intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular technical discipline or profession.
Hence, nerds and gibberish don’t equate. ;P

My god! Now look at this guy.. :ROFLMAO:
I tend to run away from people who integrate complex grammatical translations and proving the poor guy wrong. well guess what.. :sneaky: I'm dumb, like real dumb. So a super intelligent minded expert's language seems gibberish to me, as I am unable to decipher thier language..

... wait, Did I offend myself just for winning this little argument? IM MEAN OMG!.. And I'm talking to myself, I'm wierd.. okay hold on its gettting lame :p

Reaction score
wa alikum assalam :)
srsly wen i joined xpf months back, my reason was the same..colour :p
n oh welcum here.

Reaction score
My god! Now look at this guy.. :ROFLMAO:
I tend to run away from people who integrate complex grammatical translations and proving the poor guy wrong. well guess what.. :sneaky: I'm dumb, like real dumb. So a super intelligent minded expert's language seems gibberish to me, as I am unable to decipher thier language..

... wait, Did I offend myself just for winning this little argument? IM MEAN OMG!.. And I'm talking to myself, I'm wierd.. okay hold on its gettting lame :p

LOL

wat d...?

Reaction score
lol! Now, now, perhaps, XPF Member loves KFC, that’s why it’s being followed in the first place. :p
Besides, who doesn’t like chicken? :D

{Don’t you, XPF? (I know you do ;P)}

Yes! No other reason boggles my mind, though I'm a MacDonalds supporter... may KTC .. i mean KFC burn in hell... okayyy i guess the kfc joke is getting old now.. :p

Anyways May you have fun in the forums! ^^,

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
I happen to be on the brink of writing my IGCSE’s in May/June 2012, Insha’Allah.
You know what caught my attention about this site? The red/black color combination of it. :p
I have two sisters; both are girls. One house, one school, and one sudden obsession at the moment– Xtremepapers. I’ve been lurking around here for quite a while now, and realized it was high time I get myself an account – so I did.
Each and every one of you is so warm and welcoming around here (though I barely know anyone). May all our dreams today be reality tomorrow! Ameen!
P.S. is there any PM option around here?
Waalaikum Assalam....Welcome here!!

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
I happen to be on the brink of writing my IGCSE’s in May/June 2012, Insha’Allah.
You know what caught my attention about this site? The red/black color combination of it. :p
I have two sisters; both are girls. One house, one school, and one sudden obsession at the moment– Xtremepapers. I’ve been lurking around here for quite a while now, and realized it was high time I get myself an account – so I did.
Each and every one of you is so warm and welcoming around here (though I barely know anyone). May all our dreams today be reality tomorrow! Ameen!
P.S. is there any PM option around here?
KTC u welcome here :D

Reactions: ktc
Reaction score
I dont want to start with inventing something along the lines of "Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!" to welcome you here, so I'll keep it simple.
Welcome here!! Hope you enjoy your time here :)