• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ladies and Gentlemen...

ktc

Reaction score
^ @mathy: Not all people know what “Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!” means - this is an international forum, after all. :)

Reaction score
inventing something...?:unsure: what d o u mean? :S
ktc got it right, so I have absolutely no idea what it means, and some people responded with "Wa Alaikum Assalam" and as I have no idea what that means neither, but to me it looked like Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! which was the original greeting of the creator of the thread.
Sorry for any confusion :(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ktc got it right, so I have absolutely no idea what it means, and some people responded with "Wa Alaikum Assalam" and as I have no idea what that means neither, but to me it looked like Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! which was the original greeting of the creator of the thread.
Sorry for any confusion :(

well it's not really an invention, it's a greeting that muslims genrally use:
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu = may peace be upon you, and mercy of God, and his blessings.
Wa Alaikum Assalam = and on you too be peace. :)