• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ladies and Gentlemen...

ktc

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
I happen to be on the brink of writing my IGCSE’s in May/June 2012, Insha’Allah.
You know what caught my attention about this site? The red/black color combination of it. :p
I have two sisters; both are girls. One house, one school, and one sudden obsession at the moment– Xtremepapers. I’ve been lurking around here for quite a while now, and realized it was high time I get myself an account – so I did.
Each and every one of you is so warm and welcoming around here (though I barely know anyone). May all our dreams today be reality tomorrow! Ameen!
P.S. is there any PM option around here?

Reaction score
Walaikum Assalam WR WB
m goin fer dem in d same session! Best of luck to both of us!
LOL....its way btr now.....darker red u see! :p
u r a boy den?...nd same here wid d obsession!
Alhamdollilah yes....me liked dis fact too!
Ameen!

yesss.....start a conversation nd u can PM to whoeva u r talkin to...

Reaction score
welcome here..... yes there is PM option :)

move to the inbox and select start a new conversation option :)

Reaction score
Do I have to be a boy to like the color red/black? :p
I’m a girl and proud to be one. :p

Btw, Thank you people, for helping!!

i asked it generally....not in accordance wid d colour....

np!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I happen to be on the brink of writing my IGCSE’s in May/June 2012, Insha’Allah.
You know what caught my attention about this site? The red/black color combination of it. :p
I have two sisters; both are girls. One house, one school, and one sudden obsession at the moment– Xtremepapers. I’ve been lurking around here for quite a while now, and realized it was high time I get myself an account – so I did.
Each and every one of you is so warm and welcoming around here (though I barely know anyone). May all our dreams today be reality tomorrow! Ameen!
Waalaikumassalam warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu!

nice to have u here! ;)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
and btw...really...u got two sisters and both are girls :O :p:LOL: btw no offense....just kidding

Reaction score
Walaikumassalam wr wb!!
Welcome hereee...nice to see you btw and I agree with XPFMember that you have two sis which are girls? Amazing innit? ;)

Good luck for your exams you will ace them inshallah :)

Reaction score
Wa Alaikum Assalam.
Aameen.

ktc

Reaction score
@XPF Member/cool crystals: I’m glad the sarcasm was noted :p

@cool crystals: Ameen!!

Reaction score
WELCOME HERE! :)

Man, I just feel like liking your posts everywhere Just cause of that Inshallah I'll Get Straight A*'s :LOL: ..

Ooo oo, btw Im new year too! Nice Community, at first I thought It would be a bunch of nerds talking in thier wierd gibberish About study tips everywhere. Fortunately its NOTHING like that.. ^.^ .. Hi everyone .. And hope I stay in this forums long..!

ktc

Reaction score
Nice Community, at first I thought It would be a bunch of nerds talking in thier wierd gibberish About study tips everywhere.

Gibberish = nonsense.
Nerd = an intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular technical discipline or profession.
Hence, nerds and gibberish don’t equate. ;P

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
WaAlaikum asSalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu..
welcome here.. peace! :)