• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
Sometimes, it's good to walk away. I can no more let anyone play with my feelings.

Try? Experienced a bad fall. It's gonna take time for me to get stable.
But hey, thanks for caring. :')
Hey whenever you are ready for it just give it another try.... this is not because I would like to see you get hurt, but because I would feel good if it works out for you!!:):)

well in the end it is your decision, non of us are worthy enough to steer your life but only suggest.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Not Every hero has a tragedy.... Tell me have u ever seen people.y ... the ones which Im talking about... Those blind handicapped peeople u are talking about. Have u talked to them??? Have u ever listened to their lives?? Have u ever felt the sadness and the hardships and the feelings of lonliness and pain tTHEY had to ace>>> Similar is the case for those whose lives are Worst. The people I am talking about. Those who have everything. But still they have nothing. Those empty people. All this comes from experience, Ammar... And I know. How it feels.

Well, it's not gonna end... We both have different opinions... I just wrote what life taught me... So, let's finish this topic.. I wish all the best to those, who are facing such situation, May ALLAH SWT give them power to endeavor all the problems, Aameen.

Reaction score
Hey whenever you are ready for it just give it another try.... this is not because I would like to see you get hurt, but because I would feel good if it works out for you!!:):)

well in the end it is your decision, non of us are worthy enough to steer your life but only suggest.

Cheers.
I am so disillusioned with everything. Life is not fair!
All I want is to see my parents happy. They are the only people who truly love and unconditionally care for me.
I think I should start studying and make them proud.

#Needabreak #Needsomerest

Reaction score
Disappointments are just Allah's way of saying, "I've got something better" So be patience, have faith and trust ALLAH. When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools Allah uses to show us a way.
I know... but people lose hope. And sometimes. Its as if theres nothing more left for them. Thats where we forget Allah. True Words.

Reaction score
All I want is to see my parents happy. They are the only people who truly love and unconditionally care for me.

Yeah, life is not fair... but we sure can punch it in the gut for not being fair!! ;):p

Start studying and make a life out of what little you have left and one day it will turn out great, Insha'Allah!!:)

Reaction score
Well, it's not gonna end... We both have different opinions... I just wrote what life taught me... So, let's finish this topic.. I wish all the best to those, who are facing such situation, May ALLAH SWT give them power to endeavor all the problems, Aameen.
My Apologies. My Sincere apologies if I have hurt Anyone's feelings. I just viewed, what Life taught ME>

Reaction score
Sure.. One last thing.. They say it right.. you can't win an argument with a girl...
My fingers hurts. :p
hahahhahaha..... I know!! I am a girl but I was never ever able to beat a girl in any argument, even if it was about the sky being blue!!:p:D

Reaction score
Yeah, life is not fair... but we sure can punch it in the gut for not being fair!! ;):p

Start studying and make a life out of what little you have left and one day it will turn out great, Insha'Allah!!:)
Exactly.

Insha'Allah. :')

Now share something funny and cheer me up. :p

Reaction score
My Apologies. My Sincere apologies if I have hurt Anyone's feelings. I just viewed, what Life taught ME>
naaaaaaaa........ we all presented our views!!

I apologize if I have underestimated anyone's issues but everything I said was what I have been taught by my father and I live life like this!!

Reaction score

You talked about parents.. :) it's beautiful.. The best person we have in our life is our parents..
May you succeed with flying colors. :) ( don't forget to give me treat then ;) )