• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
No apologies needed. :) Again, I repeat. Everyone has right to make their own opinion. There's no doubt that Memories never fade away, specially when they are harsh. Fighting with them is really hard, but not impossible. Life goes on, it doesn't wait for anyone. If one just stay stuck in his past and don't move on, He could never achieve something and live a good life. Islam teaches us to do 'Sabrr', Tolerance and patience. We can move on by having a positive approach. We should at least give us something to fight over, so we can get out of that past zone and start a new life. Remember, every finish line is the beginning of the new race. :)

Brther Ammar, Sometimes. fighting them is impossible. I mean exceptions are always there. Life isnt the same for everyone... Its sometimes too harsh for someone that he/she cant do anything about it.... it may be good, but not as good for the others.And for some it may seem perfect... And Yes. U are beautifully right theere. Islam teaches us Sabr. But that Sabr.... That quality of Sabr not many of them have. And You know, People go through times, when they have nothing left to fight over and start a newlife. Because for them their life may be finished at that point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Brther Ammar, Sometimes. fighting them is impossible. I mean exceptions are always there. Life isnt the same for everyone... Its sometimes too harsh for someone that he/she cant do anything about it.... it may be good, but not as good for the others.And for some it may seem perfect... And Yes. U are beautifully right theere. Islam teaches us Sabr. But that Sabr.... That quality of Sabr not many of them have. And You know, People go through times, when they have nothing left to fight over and start a newlife. Because or them their life may be finished at that point.
Iz true, baji. :'(

Reaction score
Brther Ammar, Sometimes. fighting them is impossible. I mean exceptions are always there. Life isnt the same for everyone... Its sometimes too harsh for someone that he/she cant do anything about it.... it may be good, but not as good for the others.And for some it may seem perfect... And Yes. U are beautifully right theere. Islam teaches us Sabr. But that Sabr.... That quality of Sabr not many of them have. And You know, People go through times, when they have nothing left to fight over and start a newlife. Because or them their life may be finished at that point.
Life finishes only when you die....... and there is always something to fight for!! agreeing with someone who believes that there live is over is the worst thing we can do!! Fighting is always an option thought giving up is a better and easier option!!
Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting!! And memories are what you did in the past, right? what if we move on make a new past, wouldn't that lead to new memories and wouldn't it result in us forgetting the harsh memories of the past?? but the problem is we want to stay trapped in that world of ours, our past and that's why it haunts us!!

Reaction score

Too harsh is too small word to tell how life treat someone... I'm not one of them who think their life is perfect. I've gone through something, more than harsh, don't have words to explain it, even if I had some words, I'd never tell it. Maybe it's so bad that I can't write it and you can't read it. I know what it feels to have nothing left to fight over. You know what, that's the best time to take the charge, you know why? because you've got nothing to lose that time. That fearless feelings, loneliness and pain... it's really powerful.. so much powerful, it has potential to burn you down the earth, it can take you up to the sky as well. It's up to you. I just read it once and it inspired me a lot. Losers let things happen, winners make thing happen. People say life is too bad, but do you know the best thing about life? There's never nothing. Life is very precious, it's not cheap. We eventually end up finding something to fight for, our family, dignity or maybe a complete stranger but there's never nothing. That's what I feel. :)

Reaction score
Life finishes only when you die....... and there is always something to fight for!! agreeing with someone who believes that there live is over is the worst thing we can do!! Fighting is always an option thought giving up is a better and easier option!!
Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting!! And memories are what you did in the past, right? what if we move on make a new past, wouldn't that lead to new memories and wouldn't it result in us forgetting the harsh memories of the past?? but the problem is we want to stay trapped in that world of ours, our past and that's why it haunts us!!
Exception khunshaw... Exceptions.Their are millions of exceptions in this world. We just need to open our eyes and see. And for those exceptions... They know. That there is nothing to fight for. Victory isnt everything Khunshaw... Sometimes.. Giving up is everything. We have to give up sometimes. Its Better..... Not better but best to give up sometimes.... Fighting isnt ALWAYS an option....... Running away from that fight IS an option... Its Better.... Its Best.
Its difficult to move on. And Sometimes its impossible to run away from the past. Making new Memories...Its difficult.... U have to fall in making them again. U have to get hurt.... in making them again... U have to face sorrows..... in makingg them again... And sometimes... its Better to stick with the past and move on.

Reaction score
Too harsh is too small word to tell how life treat someone... I'm not one of them who think their life is perfect. I've gone through something, more than harsh, don't have words to explain it, even if I had some words, I'd never tell it. Maybe it's so bad that I can't write it and you can't read it. I know what it feels to have nothing left to fight over. You know what, that's the best time to take the charge, you know why? because you've got nothing to lose that time. That fearless feelings, loneliness and pain... it's really powerful.. so much powerful, it has potential to burn you down the earth, it can take you up to the sky as well. It's up to you. I just read it once and it inspired me a lot. Losers let things happen, winners make thing happen. People say life is too bad, but do you know the best thing about life? There's never nothing. Life is very precious, it's not cheap. We eventually end up finding something to fight for, our family, dignity or maybe a complete stranger but there's never nothing. That's what I feel. :)
pal I agree with you 100%!!

Reaction score

pal I agree with you 200% :p

Reaction score
These are the thoughts of GREAT people Ammar.... I told before and im telling again.... Everyone is not the same.... SOme Lose hope too fast... Some try thier best to move on. And some do lose hope but they still have faith. Depends from person to person.... And Those words u mentioned there.... *The feelings of lonliness and pain....* For some. these words are nothing if u compare their sorrows with these words. And for THEM... I am repeating again... They dont have even their family or dignity or ANYTHING to fight for.

Reaction score
Exception khunshaw... Exceptions.Their are millions of exceptions in this world. We just need to open our eyes and see. And for those exceptions... They know. That there is nothing to fight for. Victory isnt everything Khunshaw... Sometimes.. Giving up is everything. We have to give up sometimes. Its Better..... Not better but best to give up sometimes.... Fighting isnt ALWAYS an option....... Running away from that fight IS an option... Its Better.... Its Best.
Its difficult to move on. And Sometimes its impossible to run away from the past. Making new Memories...Its difficult.... U have to fall in making them again. U have to get hurt.... in making them again... U have to face sorrows..... in makingg them again... And sometimes... its Better to stick with the past and move on.

Giving up is never a good option. Moving on isn't a victory, it's a satisfaction, giving up may not be a defeat, but it's utter disappointment. Disappointment is the worst thing one can get through, specially when one gets disappoint with Himself/Herself. There is no way out. Sympathy and loneliness leads you nowhere. Fighting doesn't mean you've to just fight with yourself and this world all the day, Fighting is "when a problem and bad memories come to you, reply them "MY CREATOR IS BIGGER THAN YOU" with a smile :) That's a FIGHT. Sticking with past and move on is two different things, you can't stick with past and move on... So just eat shawarma, watch Iron Man 3, Tom and Jerry, say YOLO... :)

Reaction score
giving up is the worst you can do..... FIGHT till your last breath, until you hit the grave! This life is all you have whatever you have to do is here!! And when you get tired of fighting should be when you die.... when things go wrong you are not suppose to go with them..... How can you be sure about defeat without trying? the only defeat is when you stop trying!!!

Reaction score
To lose feeling, to forego ambition, to consign the very concept of companionship to oblivion -it is worse than death. Death is kinder to the decathexis of your loved ones -one could and would perhaps deal with pain than see their own pale with insouciance.

Reaction score
Giving up is never a good option. Moving on isn't a victory, it's a satisfaction, giving up may not be a defeat, but it's utter disappointment. Disappointment is the worst thing one can get through, specially when one gets disappoint with Himself/Herself. There is no way out. Sympathy and loneliness leads you nowhere. Fighting doesn't mean you've to just fight with yourself and this world all the day, Fighting is "when a problem and bad memories come to you, reply them "MY CREATOR IS BIGGER THAN YOU" with a smile :) That's a FIGHT. Sticking with past and move on is two different things, you can't stick with past and move on... So just eat shawarma, watch Iron Man 3, Tom and Jerry, say YOLO... :)
YOLO:p:d..... I like the way you think bro!!!

It's this thinking that can make a man, The Man!!:)

Reaction score
What if theres nothing left except disappointment. People go through WORST Ammar... Im talking about them. Those exceptions. When they cant even fight. In other words. They arent ALLOWED to fight.

Hahaha, :D

Reaction score
These are the thoughts of GREAT people Ammar.... I told before and im telling again.... Everyone is not the same.... SOme Lose hope too fast... Some try thier best to move on. And some do lose hope but they still have faith. Depends from person to person.... And Those words u mentioned there.... *The feelings of lonliness and pain....* For some. these words are nothing if u compare their sorrows with these words. And for THEM... I am repeating again... They dont have even their family or dignity or ANYTHING to fight for.

Great people? Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy. :) There are many great people who are those disappointed people who had nothing to fight for, yet they didn't gave up. if you look around, there are so many simple and ordinary people who got no one... They've seen worst than we could imagine. There are orphans, handicapped people, blind people out there, we can't even imagine how their lives are... They're living as well, living with a hope... There's no life without hope.. Everyone's got something to fight for... There's never nothing.. I know it's easy to write but hard to implement.. Once a person know about the value of his/her life, He'll get so many things to fight for. Trust me with this..

Reaction score
All I would say is that forget shit and move on. ;)
Hate every jerk that's in your way. B)

Start accepting instead of expecting. Expectations hurt!

#Alhamdulillah

Reaction score
What if theres nothing left except disappointment. People go through WORST Ammar... Im talking about them. Those exceptions. When they cant even fight. In other words. They arent ALLOWED to fight.

Name ONE such situation in which there is nothing left to fight for or no permission to fight for......... JUST ONE!!!

Reaction score
Great people? Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy. :) There are many great people who are those disappointed people who had nothing to fight for, yet they didn't gave up. if you look around, there are so many simple and ordinary people who got no one... They've seen worst than we could imagine. There are orphans, handicapped people, blind people out there, we can't even imagine how their lives are... They're living as well, living with a hope... There's no life without hope.. Everyone's got something to fight for... There's never nothing.. I know it's easy to write but hard to implement.. Once a person know about the value of his/her life, He'll get so many things to fight for. Trust me with this..
Not Every hero has a tragedy.... Tell me have u ever seen people.y ... the ones which Im talking about... Those blind handicapped peeople u are talking about. Have u talked to them??? Have u ever listened to their lives?? Have u ever felt the sadness and the hardships and the feelings of lonliness and pain tTHEY had to ace>>> Similar is the case for those whose lives are Worst. The people I am talking about. Those who have everything. But still they have nothing. Those empty people. All this comes from experience, Ammar... And I know. How it feels.

Reaction score
All I would say is that forget shit and move on. ;)
Hate every jerk that's in your way. B)

Start accepting instead of expecting. Expectations hurt!

#Alhamdulillah
Nayya, anyone who loves you or love mankind will never ever suggest you to give up!!!

Just remember, Giving up is the real defeat!!

get up, brush the dust of and give it another try!!:)
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Reaction score

Disappointments are just Allah's way of saying, "I've got something better" So be patience, have faith and trust ALLAH. When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools Allah uses to show us a way.

Reaction score
Nayya, anyone who loves you or love mankind will never ever suggest you to give up!!!

Just remember, Giving up is the real defeat!!

get up, brush the dust of and give it another try!!:)
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Sometimes, it's good to walk away. I can no more let anyone play with my feelings.

Try? Experienced a bad fall. It's gonna take time for me to get stable.
But hey, thanks for caring. :')