• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
For you my dear sir :

When will the season of torture come?
It will come when we will change

I might be wrong but these are my 2 cents

Damn when we will change we will bring torture....... this is her signature means...well i'll be damned

Reaction score
Anyone got notes on history.....plz do give then to me and different qs and answers...sir irfan do u have some else notes...like the previous 4 marks one...plz help

Reaction score
Anyone got notes on history.....plz do give then to me and different qs and answers...sir irfan do u have some else notes...like the previous 4 marks one...plz help

sorry for the late reply i just checked in ,sun city Las Vegas with my daughters to spend the weekend ..... send me the questions.... I'll do my best

Reaction score
Hmm...both were the names of 2 very learned mothers of the faithful!

Which brings me to my next question:''Which mothers of the faithful are more important to learn?''

My late wife (may Allah have His blessing upon her R.I.P) named them both

Reaction score
Question: Who are the companions of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and write down their importance?
Answer: According to Imam Bukhari, all those persons male or female who had association with the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) or saw him even once. Some scholars including all those persons who had association with Holy Prophet (S.A.W) joined him in Holy wars or was taught by him. So all those persons, who met Prophet (S.A.W) declared as the ‘Sahaba’ before him, lived as Muslims and died as believers are known as the companions of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W). According to Quran and Hadis of Prophet (S.A.W) the status of companions of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is greater than that of his other followers. The Quran says about them “Vanguard (of Islam) the first of those who forsook (their homes) and those who gave them aid and (also) those who follow them in (all) good deeds, well pleased is Allah with them as are they with Him........” (9:100). The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said “Don’t rebuke my companions; If someone of you spends as much gold as Uhad, he will not reach the reward of ‘one mud’ of anyone of them, nor half of it” (Agreed Upon). In another tradition, he is reported to have said, “The best of my people is my generation, next those who succeed them, next those who will succeed them.” (Sahih Muslim)
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was blessed with many helpers who supported him in different ways and in different stages in his Prophetic mission. The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said, “Allah has chosen me (for this mission) and chosen my companions (for me).” (Sahih Bukhari). Thus, it can be said that each of the companions of Prophet (S.A.W) was chosen by Allah himself in order to fulfill his promise of guidance for mankind. The companions played an important role in building the edifice of Islam. The early converts faced cruelty, torture and hardship and many were martyred but they remained steadfast in their faith, they made great sacrifices and helped the cause of Islam, which has survived till today.
They brought all their resources to the cause of Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). When the Prophet (S.A.W) migrated to Madinah they left their houses, property and wealth for the cause of Islam. When Islam stood in the face of annihilation they were ready to sacrifice their lives to save it.
The Quran and the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) are abounding with the merits of the companions of Allah’s messenger, the Sahaba as Allah says “.......and those who are with him are strong against unbelievers (but) compassionate among each other............" (48:29). The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) categorically forbade any criticism of his Sahaba saying that they were all stars from which anyone could seek the light of guidance in one of the traditions of Prophet (S.A.W) he said “No companion of mine will die in a land without being raised as a guide and a light for them on the resurrection day” (Tirmizi)
Question: Who are the Muhajrireens and Ansars? Write down their importance?
Answer: Muhaijirijeen
Muhajireen are those companions of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) who migrated from Makkah TO Medina. They were the early converts who faced hardship and persecution at the hands of Makkahns. They all left their homes, business, and even their loved ones for the sake of Allah. They know the Muhajireen (emigrants), and also included in this are those who migrated from elsewhere to Medina to live with the Holy Prophet (S.A.W).
Importance of Muhaijirieens
The Holy Quran says “Those who believed and those who suffered exile and fought (and strove and struggled) in the path of Allah they have the hope of the Mercy of Allah; and Allah is often Forgiving Most Merciful” (2:218). These are the people who suffered at the hands of Quraish to an extent that is severe than any suffering by the Muslims till today. They were tortured, beaten, starved, imprisoned, socially and economically boycotted in order to compel them to give up Islam, but they stood like Mountain in the face of all opposition and physical torture. Their actions testified their true faith and thus they are above all reproach.
Ansars
These are the people of Medina who received Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and his companions in Medina. They are called Ansar as such because they invited the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and his companion who were in great difficulties in Makkah to their own city Medina. This earned them a title the Ansar by The Holy Prophet (S.A.W).
Importance of the Ansar
The Holy Quran say’s regarding them, “But those who before them had homes (IN Medina) and had adopted the faith show their affection to such as came to them for refuge and entertain no desire in their hearts for thinks given to the (latter) but give them “ over themselves……..” (59:9). The Ansar took the Muhajirieen not only in their homes, but in to their hearts as swell The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: “If all the people in the world would go one way, and the Ansar another, I would choose the path of the Ansar”. (Bukhari).when the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) makes a bound of brotherhood between a MAHAJIR and an ANSARI, The ANSARI who divided all of his assets into halves, and handed them over to his MUHAJIR brother. Never in history was there a great example of brotherly love. Each would prefer his adapted brother even to his real brother. While constructing the Mosaque (Masjid-E-Nabvi) both sung a song in unison, in which the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) also joined,
“There is no life except the life of hereafter, O Allah! Have mercy on the Ansar and the Muhajirireen!” (Shahi-Bukhari)
This brotherly event is known as Mawakhat.
Question: Write a note on Mawakhat? [5]
Answer:
Mawakhat:
One of the most delicated and complicated problem before Holy Prophet (S.A.W), almost immediately after his entry in Madinah, was the rehabilitation of the Muhajireens who had left their homes and belongings in Makkah. They were, however, at-least most of them were hard working and would have started work to earn their livelihood, but the main profession of the Madinites was agriculture. The Muhajireens possessed very little knowledge of this profession, since they were mainly traders indulged in commerce and trade. To settle the Muhajireens and enable them to rehabilitate themselves in their new homeland, Prophet (S.A.W) introduced a scheme, unique in its nature, of establishing Mawakhat between them and Ansars. The concept of Islamic brotherhood is one of the fundamental principles of Muslim social life. The Holy Quran says: “The Believers are but a single brotherhood........" (40:10).
So, the Prophet (S.A.W) took actual steps to give the idea of brotherhood a practical shape. Around forty-five to fifty Ansars were placed in a brotherly relationship with an equal number of Muhajireens. Prophet (S.A.W) made Ali (R.A) his brother. This was carried out at the residence of Hazrat Anas bin Malik (R.A). The Ansar offered their Muhajireens brothers one half of all their belongings and treated them like their blood brothers. The brotherly concern witnessed was rare of its kind since the hearts of the Muhajireens and the Ansars were far more united than the real blood brothers. The Muhajireens were also entitled to become shares in the wealth of their Ansar brothers. However, this entitlement was withdrawn when the Muhajireens had become economically and financially stable. Though the Muhajireens exceedingly appreciated the concern of their Ansar brothers, yet they did not wish to be a burden on them for long. They made an effort to find means of earning their livelihood, and soon succeeded in them.
When Abdur-Rahman-bin Auf was offered by his Ansar brother Saad bin Rabi, one of his two wives, whom he was ready to divorce for him, Abd-al- Rahman-bin Auf turned down his offer, and instead requested him to show the way to the market.

"……..And remember with gratitude Allah's favors on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love so that, by His grace you become brothers; and you were on the brink of the pit of fire and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes his signs clear to you: that you may be guided." (3:103)

Reaction score
Question: Briefly explain why “The mothers of Faithful” are so called?
Answer: The Prophet (S.A.W) of Allah Al-Mighty contracted several marriages and they all are the mothers of the believers. That is why they are considered as mothers of the believers and are known as 'Mothers of the Faithful' or Ummhat-ul-Momineen.
"The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves and his wives are their mothers....." (33:6)
Following are the names of Ummhat-ul-Momineen:
• Khadija binte Khwailid (R.A)
• Ayesha binte Abu Bakr (R.A)
• Hazrat Sawadah binte Zama (R.A)
• Hafsa binte Umar (R.A)
• Zainab binte Khuzaimah (R.A)
• Umm Salma Hind bint Abi Ummayah (R.A)
• Zainab binte Jahsh (R.A)
• Juwariya binte Harris (R.A)
• Safyah binte Huyayy (R.A)
• Umm-e-Habiba Ramala binte Abu Sufyan (R.A)
• Mariah Al-Qibtyya (R.A)
• Maymunah binte Harris (R.A)
• Rayhana binte Sham (R.A)
This respected position of Umm-ul-Momineen was reinforced by the prohibition of their marriage to any other believers [even after the death of Holy Prophet (S.A.W)]. The Quran neither says “Nor is it right for you that you should annoy Allah’s messenger, or that you should marry his widows after him at any time.” (33:53). actually, the status of the Prophet’s (S.A.W) wives as the mothers of believers are one of the respect and veneration. It is for this reason that their marriage to others was prohibited and their reverent treatment is obligatory. All the wives of the Prophet (S.A.W) rendered numerous services to Islam of high recognition, which uplift their states in the eyes of Allah. They remained devoted to Prophet (S.A.W) throughout their lives, assisted him in his mission and even after his demise, undertook the responsibility of spreading the valuable teachings of Islam to other. The responsibilities and duties of the wives of Prophet (S.A.W) differ from those of other women e.g. it was through them the Muslim women secured the Holy Prophet’s (S.A.W) guidance on matters pertaining to the female sex. Many of the Hadis has also been narrated from them, which gives them a distinguishable status as a source of valuable Hadis literature since they remained in close companionship with him. The Sunnah of Prophet (S.A.W) concerning domestic matters has also been derived from their authority.
The Prophet’s (S.A.W) consorts belong to different tribes and clans, some of them were daughters of the enemies, it was through them that the people in general could get correct information regarding the Seerah of the Prophet (S.A.W) and there reports helped the people to form a correct estimate of the character of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W).
It is known fact that several of his wives were the daughters or widows of defeated chiefs and they had spend the early years of their lives in prosperous circumstances. It is obvious that past memories of the prosperity and comports which they have enjoyed in the houses of their parents, or former husbands, must have been alive in their minds the female desire of possessing costly clothes and ornaments etc. This desire was kept by them under suppression but had not died out completely. Self-imposed poverty and simplicity were the striking features of Prophet’s (S.A.W) life, and his wives most willingly accommodated themselves to the idea of living in the conditions in which he himself lived.
They have created for themselves a place in history by the personal virtues and humbleness of character. Their approach towards life was molded under the guidance of their distinguished husband Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).