• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
ONE QUESTION FROM ALL OF YOU.... ME GIVING EVERY ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS FROM THE EARLIEST SOURCES OF ISLAM, YOU STILL ASKING FOR NOTES N FOLLOWING THE BOOK WHICH HAS BEEN BANNED COZ OF UNRELIABLE SOURCES AND COPYING FROM WRONG WEB SITES......... I THINK SHOULD LEAVE NOW?

omg

Reaction score
ONE QUESTION FROM ALL OF YOU.... ME GIVING EVERY ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS FROM THE EARLIEST SOURCES OF ISLAM, YOU STILL ASKING FOR NOTES N FOLLOWING THE BOOK WHICH HAS BEEN BANNED COZ OF UNRELIABLE SOURCES AND COPYING FROM WRONG WEB SITES......... I THINK SHOULD LEAVE NOW?

one question .

did you teach all the students who gave islamiat last year and got A*s? and distinctions? -.-

Reaction score

Sir FNM shud be banned in Pakistan too..y its not being i got to knw its not reliable frm u 2 mnths ago...oderwise no one ever told me...and thnk u for dat cuz then i started consulting oder books as well

omg

Reaction score

and sir , it does not suit an examiner and esteemed educationist to threaten like this. I'm just sayin'

Reaction score
and sir , it does not suit an examiner and esteemed educationist to threaten like this. I'm just sayin'

M NOT THREATENING DEAR I JUST ASK A QUESTION AND ASK YOUR PERMISSION TO LEAVE AS IT LOOKS M NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Reaction score
Sir FNM shud be banned in Pakistan too..y its not being i got to knw its not reliable frm u 2 mnths ago...oderwise no one ever told me...and thnk u for dat cuz then i started consulting oder books as well

THATS A LONG CHAIN STARTING FROM THE AUTHOR TO PUBLISHER TO PRINTING PRESS TO SCHOOLS AND SO ON N ON......ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY.....

omg

Reaction score
M NOT THREATENING DEAR I JUST ASK A QUESTION AND ASK YOUR PERMISSION TO LEAVE AS IT LOOKS M NOT GOOD ENOUGH

well sir , just dont forget the prophet (s) never gave up on preaching, even despite such great opposition. attitude just doesnt justify it now does it? :) anyways Jazak Allah for your help sir, do show up for Oct/Nov session to enlighten our minds yet again with your raptalks and googled car pictures :D

Reaction score
well sir , just dont forget the prophet (s) never gave up on preaching, even despite such great opposition. attitude just doesnt justify it now does it? :) anyways Jazak Allah for your help sir, do show up for Oct/Nov session to enlighten our minds yet again with your raptalks and googled car pictures :D

SURE WELL IF U WILL ABLE TO GOOGLE ME

Reaction score
haha seems to me like you're getting the 'bragging rights' -.-
but yes cool for em :) may Allah help us to perform to the best of our abilities and get amazing grades too :)

Your signature says..... NOBODY cares unless u're pretty or DEAD !.....

But there are people who do care about people and they don't look about their looks and definitely cares about the dead as well, these are the people who are on the path of "Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema"

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
as wives the women have a high rank and they are to be treated equallyy as husbands they have an important role and are there fr the provision of peace love and comfort to their husband. a husband is required to protect his wife and to provide them with all essentials they are the ones who take care of the house and thats y a husband is required to take care of her and then some quotations can be there frm booook ym

as mothers we all know it is said that heaven lies is the feet of a mother she has the highest rank fr a man in his life and children should be grateful obedient submissive and considerate to their mothers if a man is able to please his moher tthnhe can please GOD nd his messenger

as daughters they have to be given love and be courteous towards them prohet has said that" he who brings up threee daughter heaven is obligatory on him"
sorry thats wht i found:oops:
some more points u can ad to ur qstn
Wives: " they wives r ur garments n u r their graments" (2:187)
they have a rit to keep their own earnings, inherit from their deceased relatives : quran says, " ... women have a share in wateva their parents n near relatives leaves behind, it is s share stipulated by law" (4:7)
"men r maintianer of women" (4:34)
" n they women have rits over u similar to those of men over them (2:228)
for mothers:
"and we have enjoined upon man to be good to his parents, his mother nears him in weakness upon weakness" (31:14)
for daughter:
" he who has a daughter n does not bury her alive does bot insult her n does not prefer his son over her God will enter him into paradise" (prophet(PBUH))