• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
There's always the same amount of good luck and bad luck in the world. If one person doesn't get the bad luck, somebody else will have to get it in their place. There's always the same amount of good and evil, too. We can't eradicate evil, we can only evict it, force it to move across town. And when evil moves, some good always goes with it. But we can never alter the ratio of good to evil. All we can do is keep things stirred up so neither good nor evil solidifies. That's when things get scary. Life is like a stew, you have to stir it frequently, or all the scum rises to the top.

Reaction score
We still have to give P2 tomorrow ;)

just stick to what you have learned for the first exam, revise it and do practice past papers..............I REALLY LOVED N ENJOYED HELPING YOU ALL BUT WHAT SOME STUDENTS STUDENTS SAID N THINK ABOUT ME... ALL I CAN SAY I GAVE THEM TO ALLAH TO DECIDE ABOUT THEM AND ME! WHO I AM ALLAH KNOWS ..... THEY JOKED THEY SUFFER..... SO GOOD BYE DEAR GOOD STUDENTS....M OUT

Reaction score
just stick to what you have learned for the first exam, revise it and do practice past papers..............I REALLY LOVED N ENJOYED HELPING YOU ALL BUT WHAT SOME STUDENTS STUDENTS SAID N THINK ABOUT ME... ALL I CAN SAY I GAVE THEM TO ALLAH TO DECIDE ABOUT THEM AND ME! WHO I AM ALLAH KNOWS ..... THEY JOKED THEY SUFFER..... SO GOOD BYE DEAR GOOD STUDENTS....M OUT
Will you be hear next year or in Oct/Nov session?

Reaction score
well sir , just dont forget the prophet (s) never gave up on preaching, even despite such great opposition. attitude just doesnt justify it now does it? :) anyways Jazak Allah for your help sir, do show up for Oct/Nov session to enlighten our minds yet again with your raptalks and googled car pictures :D

I guess for you its Allah Hafiz from me!

Reaction score
All i want you all is to be courageous, Be calm and be self-equipped with facts and figures to conquer this exams battle. I wish you all best of luck in your exams. May Allah be with you all.
thank u so much for all ur help sir, may Allah bless u :)