• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
yup u r exactly. right..the decisive point which i thought ( my opinion only) wass that we had to give reasons as to how his qualities were imp at that time and u did clearly mention them ... and i did mention that calm situation part in some other words :) IA we all will get A*... Now i need to practice an pray for Urdu exams
SURE DEAR

Reaction score
UR ANSWERS SCARE THE HELL OUTA ME U KNOW THAT:eek:
FOR THE INTRO THIS PART IS GOOD..hadis is second to quran and gives Quranic teachings in detail... that it is imp from Muslims to follow as Quran itslef says: " He who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah" [4:80] and " you have in your messenger a beatifull pattern of Conduct"[33:21] Moreover, it tells us how to perform acts of worship properly like prayer " Pray as u see me offering prayers" and Zakat" There is no Property mounting to less than five uqiya..". Furthermore, it also helps us in social and daily life e.g buying,selling,inheritance,medinces,sleeping, lawful and unlawfull, how to interact with people....THIS IS IRRELEVANT .... Similarly, it is the seconf primary source of law ( i gave examples of how it is used withQiyas, Ijma,etc).. 8/10 FOR SURE

Reaction score
Dear sir(Not a letter),Kindly tell me where my answer stands.
Firstly i elaborated upon the particular imp tht Quarn gives to prophet and consequently his teachings i.e his Ahadiths.Quoted
(5:92) Obey Allah and.... this verse and went on to describe the virtues of this action(i.e benefit/imp) which quran says in (24:55) suarn nur tht the messenger preaches the clear message and should be followed thus.I went to discuss how the early community with regard to decision making and how to be by being fully obedient to Quran in all aspects of their lives.(Prophets imp also told tht he is practical demonstration of quran).With this,I started by telling how the Ahadiths are imp to muslims and why they need to know in essentially 2 aspects general life and particularl legal rulings
Regarding the former,I wrote of how Ahadtihs are not that imp to know nowadays as our complete conduct and wht we see and hear from arnd us s actually a picture of teachings in Ahadiths,a.k.a part of life..This is followed throughout as "normal part" of our lives and be very trivial things indeed like cutting nails on Saturday and to more imp like Sunnah prayer which designates us to spiritual reward.these particular examples i wrote.by and all,generally ahadiths are employed in all aspects of our life
...Also with regard to legal rulings i wrote of how quran is the base of all thought and action in islam but this combined with the fact tht Ahadiths provide teachings (along with beliefs) the more imp financial and more practical aspects of this life.Quarn discusses major beliefs,worships and some laws universal and unargueable in nature however there many places ,expecially in the more practical aspects and laws and stuff,the quran provides basic rulings but More importantly Ahadiths fill these vital injunctions and also help in knowing the nature of the commandments(reasons) and serve as a base for ijma and qias(this i mentioned very briefly).........(so wht we have today is actually the modern picture of prophets teachings)Likewise i wrote abt Zakat in particular.......Quarnic emphasis and likewise the Ahadiths teachings with regard to the rates...(u will be acquainted with Quranic quote abt Zakat(98:5) and (2:2-3) and the AHadith "No charity is due on ....................")In this case,the Ahadith are more comprehensive than Quran because they are not only in line with the quranic commandments but also provides its particulars this follows with laws of war,inheritance,marriage tht conform to islamic teachins,ofcourse.Finally ended up saying tht how Ahadiths have thus bulit up our lives and we do is actually the picture of teachings of Ahadiths (along with Quran).....
Note:There are abt 4 quranic verses and 1 Hadith

Note:I have included the benefits along with the discussed para above(u can see them) and didnot write a seperate para on them

Reaction score
Dear sir(Not a letter),Kindly tell me where my answer stands.
Firstly i elaborated upon the particular imp tht Quarn gives to prophet and consequently his teachings i.e his Ahadiths.Quoted
(5:92) Obey Allah and.... this verse and went on to describe the virtues of this action(i.e benefit/imp) which quran says in (24:55) suarn nur tht the messenger preaches the clear message and should be followed thus.I went to discuss how the early community with regard to decision making and how to be by being fully obedient to Quran in all aspects of their lives.(Prophets imp also told tht he is practical demonstration of quran).With this,I started by telling how the Ahadiths are imp to muslims and why they need to know in essentially 2 aspects general life and particularl legal rulings
Regarding the former,I wrote of how Ahadtihs are not that imp to know nowadays as our complete conduct and wht we see and hear from arnd us s actually a picture of teachings in Ahadiths,a.k.a part of life..This is followed throughout as "normal part" of our lives and be very trivial things indeed like cutting nails on Saturday and to more imp like Sunnah prayer which designates us to spiritual reward.these particular examples i wrote.by and all,generally ahadiths are employed in all aspects of our life
...Also with regard to legal rulings i wrote of how quran is the base of all thought and action in islam but this combined with the fact tht Ahadiths provide teachings (along with beliefs) the more imp financial and more practical aspects of this life.Quarn discusses major beliefs,worships and some laws universal and unargueable in nature however there many places ,expecially in the more practical aspects and laws and stuff,the quran provides basic rulings but More importantly Ahadiths fill these vital injunctions and also help in knowing the nature of the commandments(reasons) and serve as a base for ijma and qias(this i mentioned very briefly).........(so wht we have today is actually the modern picture of prophets teachings)Likewise i wrote abt Zakat in particular.......Quarnic emphasis and likewise the Ahadiths teachings with regard to the rates...(u will be acquainted with Quranic quote abt Zakat(98:5) and (2:2-3) and the AHadith "No charity is due on ....................")In this case,the Ahadith are more comprehensive than Quran because they are not only in line with the quranic commandments but also provides its particulars this follows with laws of war,inheritance,marriage tht conform to islamic teachins,ofcourse.Finally ended up saying tht how Ahadiths have thus bulit up our lives and we do is actually the picture of teachings of Ahadiths (along with Quran).....
Note:There are abt 4 quranic verses and 1 Hadith

Note:I have included the benefits along with the discussed para above(u can see them) and didnot write a seperate para on them
my scoring criteria 9/10

Reaction score
the battle of camel and siffin can go up to two pages what you wrote about kharjis and nahrawan?

yes i wrote battle of camel and siffin in 2 pages.. then i wrote about nahrawan. that hazrat ali had made preparations forattacking muawiya. the khairijites all ovr the country gathered at nahrawan and began to create problems. hazrat ali marched against them and out of 4 thousdand kharijites only a few dozen manages to escape.. and they vowed to take revenge. hazrat ali won the battle but it diverted him from his main struggle against muawiya. two years later he was killed by a kharijite, ibn muljim..