• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
you even uploaded this file...
on which page..... can you tell me coz i looked in to the pages but there were two arbitrations first took place b4 the battle of camel in the battle of siffin this is what happened......
Battle of Siffin:
The conflict between Ali (R.A) and Muawiya (R.A) eventually took the form of one of the largest battles ever fought in the History of Islam. Muawiya (R.A) as demanded the punishment of Usman’s assassins but Ali (R.A) refused to act on his demand on immediate bases. Muawiya (R.A) started a campaign against Ali (R.A) to insight the people against Ali (R.A). He displayed the blood stained shirt of Usman (R.A) and chopped fingers of his wife Naila. He accused Ali (R.A) of being involved in the assassination of Usman (R.A) as Ali’s two sons were guarding the house of Usman (R.A) at the time of his martyrdom. Ali had no option instead to wage war against Muawiya and at the head of 90000 men Ali marched towards Syria. Both armies met at Siffin in Muharram 37 A.H (May 657 A.D). The fighting continued for several days and there was a considerable loss of life from both sides. At the end the Battle went in favor of Ali (R.A) and Muawiya in order to avoid the defeat resorted to a trick, his men raised Quran on their lances as a sign that war should be ceased and that the decision should be referred to the Quran. Many officers in Ali’s army refused to fight, so the war was stopped and it was decided that the matter be referred to an arbitration (mediation/settlement). Ali appointed Abu Musa Ashari and Muaviya appointed Amr bin Aas. They were to settle the dispute in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah and announce their decision by Ramadan. In the meantime all hostilities were to cease. In Ramadan Abu Musa Ashari and Amr bin Aas met at Dumat-ul-Jandal, a place between Kufa and Damascus, for arbitration. The question put to them was ‘’are the two eligible for the post of Caliph.’’ Abu Musa announced that both Ali and Muaviya would resign and the people should be given a right to choose any one of them as Caliph. Amr bin Aas announced that he agreed with Abu Musa to depose Ali but he himself had decided to retain Muaviya on his post. Because Muaviya is a successful governor and his people have no complaints against him, so the election for the Caliph should take place while Muaviya retained his seat. The decision was one sided so Ali, on principle did not accept it so the arbitration failed.

Reaction score
yes i wrote battle of camel and siffin in 2 pages.. then i wrote about nahrawan. that hazrat ali had made preparations forattacking muawiya. the khairijites all ovr the country gathered at nahrawan and began to create problems. hazrat ali marched against them and out of 4 thousdand kharijites only a few dozen manages to escape.. and they vowed to take revenge. hazrat ali won the battle but it diverted him from his main struggle against muawiya. two years later he was killed by a kharijite, ibn muljim..
THAT'S GOOD

Reaction score
yes i wrote battle of camel and siffin in 2 pages.. then i wrote about nahrawan. that hazrat ali had made preparations forattacking muawiya. the khairijites all ovr the country gathered at nahrawan and began to create problems. hazrat ali marched against them and out of 4 thousdand kharijites only a few dozen manages to escape.. and they vowed to take revenge. hazrat ali won the battle but it diverted him from his main struggle against muawiya. two years later he was killed by a kharijite, ibn muljim..
THAN NO PROBLEM

Reaction score
but i explained more about battle of nahrawan and kharijites which i had learned from my textbook !!
THAT IS THE POINT WHERE THE EXAMINER WILL GET YOU...... IF YOU WROTE IN DETAIL THAN CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WROTE ABOUT KHARIJIS........

Reaction score
THAT IS THE POINT WHERE THE EXAMINER WILL GET YOU...... IF YOU WROTE IN DETAIL THAN CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WROTE ABOUT KHARIJIS........
About kharijites i wtote that.. the battle of siffin led to the birth of first sect among muslims called kharijites. the term kharijite means seperatists or outgoers. after the decision of arbitration whhen hazrat ali was going to kufa they insisted that ali should attack syrians. but he refused to break his agreement. they formed a party annd started activities against ali.
after this i wrote about nahrawan then after that i wrote from nahrawan hazrat ali wanted to move towards muawiya but his men disobeyed his orders and deserted him. muawayi took advantage od this and said ammr bin aas to conquer egypt. later a treaty was there between the two and it was decided muawiya will rule egypt and syria. and the remaining islamic empire would be under hazrat ali

Reaction score
on which page..... can you tell me coz i looked in to the pages but there were two arbitrations first took place b4 the battle of camel in the battle of siffin this is what happened......
Battle of Siffin:
The conflict between Ali (R.A) and Muawiya (R.A) eventually took the form of one of the largest battles ever fought in the History of Islam. Muawiya (R.A) as demanded the punishment of Usman’s assassins but Ali (R.A) refused to act on his demand on immediate bases. Muawiya (R.A) started a campaign against Ali (R.A) to insight the people against Ali (R.A). He displayed the blood stained shirt of Usman (R.A) and chopped fingers of his wife Naila. He accused Ali (R.A) of being involved in the assassination of Usman (R.A) as Ali’s two sons were guarding the house of Usman (R.A) at the time of his martyrdom. Ali had no option instead to wage war against Muawiya and at the head of 90000 men Ali marched towards Syria. Both armies met at Siffin in Muharram 37 A.H (May 657 A.D). The fighting continued for several days and there was a considerable loss of life from both sides. At the end the Battle went in favor of Ali (R.A) and Muawiya in order to avoid the defeat resorted to a trick, his men raised Quran on their lances as a sign that war should be ceased and that the decision should be referred to the Quran. Many officers in Ali’s army refused to fight, so the war was stopped and it was decided that the matter be referred to an arbitration (mediation/settlement). Ali appointed Abu Musa Ashari and Muaviya appointed Amr bin Aas. They were to settle the dispute in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah and announce their decision by Ramadan. In the meantime all hostilities were to cease. In Ramadan Abu Musa Ashari and Amr bin Aas met at Dumat-ul-Jandal, a place between Kufa and Damascus, for arbitration. The question put to them was ‘’are the two eligible for the post of Caliph.’’ Abu Musa announced that both Ali and Muaviya would resign and the people should be given a right to choose any one of them as Caliph. Amr bin Aas announced that he agreed with Abu Musa to depose Ali but he himself had decided to retain Muaviya on his post. Because Muaviya is a successful governor and his people have no complaints against him, so the election for the Caliph should take place while Muaviya retained his seat. The decision was one sided so Ali, on principle did not accept it so the arbitration failed.

Yeah that's what i wrote..

Reaction score
About kharijites i wtote that.. the battle of siffin led to the birth of first sect among muslims called kharijites. the term kharijite means seperatists or outgoers. after the decision of arbitration whhen hazrat ali was going to kufa they insisted that ali should attack syrians. but he refused to break his agreement. they formed a party annd started activities against ali.
after this i wrote about nahrawan then after that i wrote from nahrawan hazrat ali wanted to move towards muawiya but his men disobeyed his orders and deserted him. muawayi took advantage od this and said ammr bin aas to conquer egypt. later a treaty was there between the two and it was decided muawiya will rule egypt and syria. and the remaining islamic empire would be under hazrat ali
THAN ITS OK .... YOU WROTE A GOOD ANSWER

Reaction score
my scoring criteria 9/10
Heartiest gratitude for ur reply.Statement highlighted in rsd means tht ahadiths are not imp regarding the need to know nowadays.....but this is where it gets good,infact ahadiths are integral parts of our lives so much so tht they are embedded in our lives and many of the "general" things we do is actually sunna a.k.a teachings of Ahadiths...furhter complements imp of Ahadiths.......
Thnx for "liking" the post in addition though the reply said it all.....;)

Reaction score
Sir irfan, if i mentioned that point relating to hadis as basis of ACTION that the Prophet(SAW) said : " Every intoxicant is Khamr so every Khamr is Haram(unlawful)". Therefore Muslims today refrain from taking drugs and drinking cocaine,hash,etc. <<< Will this point score me a mark coz i think it is relating to our action.?

Reaction score
Sir irfan, if i mentioned that point relating to hadis as basis of ACTION that the Prophet(SAW) said : " Every intoxicant is Khamr so every Khamr is Haram(unlawful)". Therefore Muslims today refrain from taking drugs and drinking cocaine,hash,etc. <<< Will this point score me a mark coz i think it is relating to our action.?
Sorry for cutting in....Such things matter only if u did not provide a specific example like this one before.....for example,i mentioned zakat,quranic injuction and so on(Hadiths).........so if not mentioned before this will help,otherwise u need to discuss other imp things and not stick to refernces only....
Besides,ur answer was good and question also did not specifically demanded tht

Reaction score
Sorry for cutting in....Such things matter only if u did not provide a specific example like this one before.....for example,i mentioned zakat,quranic injuction and so on(Hadiths).........so if not mentioned before this will help,otherwise u need to discuss other imp things and not stick to refernces only....
Besides,ur answer was good and question also did not specifically demanded tht

i had provided examplefor prayer and zakat but remember they are religous practices, we also have to mention how it helpsin social life so i wrote this intoxicant example for social life.

Reaction score
i had provided examplefor prayer and zakat but remember they are religous practices, we also have to mention how it helpsin social life so i wrote this intoxicant example for social life.
IS ZAKAT NOT DEALING WITH SOCIAL LIFE,!!!!!!!!!!Almost entirely it deals with communal welfare i.e community
Also u can simply write tht gives ahadiths laws abt marriage e.t.c.they are specific

Reaction score
IS ZAKAT NOT DEALING WITH SOCIAL LIFE,!!!!!!!!!!
Also u can simply write tht gives ahadiths laws abt marriage e.t.c.they are specific

oh yea... i wrote the statement that hadis gives laws about buying,selling,marriage,divorce,inheritance,unlawful and lawful ,etc << so ill pretty much get amark for this point.

Reaction score
oh yea... i wrote the statement that hadis gives laws about buying,selling,marriage,divorce,inheritance,unlawful and lawful ,etc << so ill pretty much get amark for this point.
Well,i dont know abt marks coz this aint the point marking before 2009 however u will get credit,certainly.........
Dont get tensed.......
1.Believe in Allah and predestination,(not syllabus)
2.Look at others attemp,a.k.a percentile
3.prepare Urdu well,dont wanna blow everything now do we