• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
No the west coast niggas with the badge,hate on the freestylin' west coast niggas.
Now who's to say if I was right or wrong?/ To live my life as an outlaw all along/ Remain strong in this planet full of playa haters/ They conversate, but Death Row full of demonstrators.
Out on bail fresh, outta jail, California dreamin'/ Soon as I stepped on the scene, I'm hearin' hoochies screamin. Grab your glocks when you see Tupac/ Call the cops when you see Tupac/ Who shot me, but you punks didn't finish/ now you're 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace.
They say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/ I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots.

Reaction score
Now who's to say if I was right or wrong?/ To live my life as an outlaw all along/ Remain strong in this planet full of playa haters/ They conversate, but Death Row full of demonstrators.
Out on bail fresh, outta jail, California dreamin'/ Soon as I stepped on the scene, I'm hearin' hoochies screamin. Grab your glocks when you see Tupac/ Call the cops when you see Tupac/ Who shot me, but you punks didn't finish/ now you're 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace.
They say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/ I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots.
2pac 4 Life

Reaction score
Isnt listening to songs haraam?

Reaction score
someone once said to me: " if death smiles upon you what will you do, he added all we can do is smile back."

Reaction score
Aiyyo, steppin' through the fog and creepin' through the smog, It’s the number one nigga from the hood Doggy Dog Makin' videos, now I stay in Hollywood Bustin' raps for my snaps, now they call me Eastwood.