• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Life long lesson(s) you've learnt?

Reaction score
This is an important lesson to remember when you're having a bad day, a bad month, or a shitty year. Things will change: you won't feel this way forever. And anyway, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your soul needs most. I believe you can't feel real joy unless you've felt heartache. You can't have a sense of victory unless you know what it means to fail. You can't know what it's like to feel holy until you know what it's like to feel really evil. And you can't be birthed again until you've died.

Reaction score
1.If someone else can do it, you can also do it
2.pain is nothing but a state of mind which tries to obstruct ur way to success
3.Going against the rules of Allah gives u nothing but suffering
4.Those who make fun of ur success or dreams are not ur friends at all

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
trust everyone and think of everyone as being good like you :) cuz when someone hurts u after that atleast you'll know you were the right person n it's not ur fault .

but, why..? I don't trust everyone... people have to earn it.... coz I don't want to be hurt.... but if some1 trusts me.. I try my best to keep it...

Reaction score
but, why..? I don't trust everyone... people have to earn it.... coz I don't want to be hurt.... but if some1 trusts me.. I try my best to keep it...

I know what she means . We see people the way we 'want' to see them, if we try to look for flaws, we will find them.
However, you are right in saying that we shouldn't trust' blindly. I make the mistake of trusting people too often, too much. :unsure: