• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Life long lesson(s) you've learnt?

Reaction score
From experience (of others ofc :whistle: )
I think using your own dp and pictures ( SPECIALLY GIRLS)
on facebook and here has much much more disadvantages than benefits...

no im not imposing it on anyone... i just learnt it. May Allah keep me and all my sisters protected... and the brothers well guided . :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
From experience (of others ofc :whistle: )
I think using your own dp and pictures ( SPECIALLY GIRLS)
on facebook and here has much much more disadvantages than benefits...

no im not imposing it on anyone... i just learnt it. May Allah keep me and all my sisters protected... and the brothers well guided . :)
I agree....! (y)
Aameen..

Reaction score
1. Love Allah.... HE'S THE BESTEST AND AWESOMEST..... !!!(someone whos always there for you...24/7) Never forget to thank HIM. Ever!
2. Love your parents.... No human can ever beat them...in terms of love...
3. Be wise in your selections of friends! (VVVimp...)
4. Respect women. Theyre not just objects you sell and purchase. Give them the honour and respect they deserve.(OR maybe youll end up getting a slap on your face)
5. Go on with life... Sad things happen and will always happen so be prepared for further hurdles in life.
6. Love yourself but know there is always scope for improvement.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
1. Love Allah.... HE'S THE BESTEST AND AWESOMEST..... !!!(someone whos always there for you...24/7) Never forget to thank HIM. Ever!
2. Love your parents.... No human can ever beat them...in terms of love...
3. Be wise in your selections of friends! (VVVimp...)
4. Respect women. Theyre not just objects you sell and purchase. Give them the honour and respect they deserve.(OR maybe youll end up getting a slap on your face)
5. Go on with life... Sad things happen and will always happen so be prepared for further hurdles in life.
6. Love yourself but know there is always scope for improvement.

Amazing advices... jazakAllah khair for sharing..! (y) :)

Reaction score
DoNt JuDgE tHe PeOple ON tHeIR beauTy...jidGe them On ThEiR HEARTS and acTIOns..:)