• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Life long lesson(s) you've learnt?

Reaction score
'Always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.' :)

P.S.Awesome thread, and to be honest, there were some 'worthy' contributions. ;)
this world is mortal, don't love anyone to the extent that when u lose him, u fail to bear the pain.

Reaction score
tbh, both of you are right. Hope isn't a solid ground to trust and may lead nowhere but it still makes the fall a little bit more scenic :)

Really? if anything else I think it makes the fall that much more harder to bear. See, hope or optimism provides us with the ever persisting illusion of well-being, of a time when things wouldn't be so hard and intolerable for the bearer. It almost acts like a shade over our eyes, one that's trying to blind us to the obvious.
However, all this being said, I don't think it's entirely voluntary and despite all odds we do end up having that tiny flicker of hope in all of us. =/

Reaction score
184406_432524350150983_686942959_n.jpg

Reaction score
there is something i used to read, but never understood what it actually meant, now i do. sharing it here

"Ae ibn-e-adam, eik teri chahat hai, aur eik meri chahat hai,
ho ga wohi jo meri chahat hai,
pas agar tu ne sapurd kr dia usmein jo meri chahat hai,
to wo bhi mein tujhay de dun ga jo teri chahat hai,
aggar tu ne mukhalfat ki us mein jo meri chahat hai,
to mein thaka dun ga usmein jo teri chahat hai,
phir ho ga wohi jo meri chahat hai"

adding to it : we being muslims should have a strong faith on what Allah decides for us. We might cry, yell and have grudges about whatever bad happens to us, but, He will never let you fall apart. He will never give you something which is not good for you, even if you cry a river for it. And should we complain He does not love us? No. :)