• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Life long lesson(s) you've learnt?

Reaction score
but, why..? I don't trust everyone... people have to earn it.... coz I don't want to be hurt.... but if some1 trusts me.. I try my best to keep it...
This is my principle mr badrobot! It never hurts as you know you are in the right path! That is why I never got hurt as I felt pity for the people who insulted me and wanted me to follow their footsteps instead of mine, trust me it works! And never stop believing that you can change the thoughts of people as one day they will all return to you and thank thee for thy kindness! ^___^
trust everyone and think of everyone as being good like you :) cuz when someone hurts u after that atleast you'll know you were the right person n it's not ur fault .
Ahammdulillah! You have learnt a lot and have gained pure intelligence and experience! :) Trust people and they will be bound to be loyal towards you! :) But this requires a lot of inner strength!

Reaction score
but i don't know how to judge people or know whos worth the trust to i trust everyone so i can learn from my mistakes
I know what she means . We see people the way we 'want' to see them, if we try to look for flaws, we will find them.
However, you are right in saying that we shouldn't trust' blindly. I make the mistake of trusting people too often, too much. :unsure:
may i join the club? ;)

i do that ALOT too...... :(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This is my principle mr badrobot! It never hurts as you know you are in the right path! That is why I never got hurt as I felt pity for the people who insulted me and wanted me to follow their footsteps instead of mine, trust me it works! And never stop believing that you can change the thoughts of people as one day they will all return to you and thank thee for thy kindness! ^___^

Ahammdulillah! You have learnt a lot and have gained pure intelligence and experience! :) Trust people and they will be bound to be loyal towards you! :) But this requires a lot of inner strength!

not trusting someone doesn't mean ur not kind to them.... trust is something else... I'll try elaborating when I have time... insha'Allah....

Reaction score
okay. one thing that evryone knows but still...
We try to find happiness in its complete form in this world. When we dont get things up to our expectations however we get hurt. Never love people or material too much... they all are mortal. they do hurt us in one way or other. we cannot always have them. we cannot have them as exactly as we want to. and someimes the things leave our possession. and even if they remain in our possession they start hating us.
in short ... a person just cannot achieve the ultimate happiness. For that we should rely on the here after

Reaction score
not trusting someone doesn't mean ur not kind to them.... trust is something else... I'll try elaborating when I have time... insha'Allah....

Remember, trust is an act of kindness and people appreciate it if you show it from the beginning and that will help you to earn their trust in return.

One thing is that if you don't trust someone automatically you are putting some sort of doubt in your mind... that is when you become suspicious, if you don't trust someone say it! It hurts when you are kind to someone and when he or she is not looking you are thinking ill about them as in saying in your mind "I don't trust this person"... obviously people do things to lose trust but don't lose trust in them. Keep waiting while they mend themselves. Those who are hypocrites and don't value your emaan, tell them that you don't want to become like them but don't get influenced by their words. At least they will be knowing that you are not faking your smile (it hurts more if you have pretending friends but keep the trust that they will return to the right path). One day they may recall how you treated them and that may influence them to be a better person. Read my signature, it tells that if you obey everyone on Earth they will mislead you, perhaps one of the vital reasons why I disappoint people all around... Tell them their mistake and trust them back, eventually they will return to you and repay you with their trust and believe me it works. And if you are in any doubt with someone whether that person is going to harm you or do something wrong, recite Ayat-ul-Kursi, you will never fail and no one will fail you, keep full confidence over everyone you see and that will make them realise "No, this person is not like the others, we should respect his trust over us". People may get upset with you but don't lose faith. Another thing- trusting someone is not like obeying someone all the time then it is more like being a blind person, trust is more like the ability to express yourself freely in front of a person saying what is right and what is wrong (it does not mean you have to go personal) then it makes them free and loyal to you. This is best expressed in a real life example:

I had a classmate during my O Levels named Jalal, who created a fake facebook account with my name and he used to post dirty things in other people’s profile (he did this to ruin my good reputation at school), at that time I did not have a fb account. But the funny thing was that no one believed that it was the original Saiyan Islam who was operating the fb account. But they used to tease me saying I posted this thing on their profile, but their smile implied they were joking. Eventually I came to know of it but I used to trust Jalal a lot, helping him in his studies, giving him food, letting him take my pic when he wanted to take it so that he can upload it to make my fake account look more realistic I felt sorry for him because no one placed trust in him. So when he saw people did not actually believe that I was running the account, he deactivated the account. He felt ashamed and I wanted him to teach that lesson so that he never does it to anyone else, he lost trust in people after that. I owe it to all my friends as well enemies at school who trusted me and believed me that I did not run the fb account. There was a fb account inspection where teachers inspected the posts made by students, (some got expelled as a result) no one believed that I made that account so they all supported me in the end despite the fact that some wanted to make me leave my school, it was the golden opportunity to drive me away but they did not take it as they remembered the good things I did for them and the level of trust I placed in them. So they refrain from doing injustice to me. So yet again it was another sign from Allah to strengthen my faith and prove His words in the Holy Quran that the righteous will prove victorious in the end and I confess in those days I took my prayers lightly but Allah never left me when I looked more like a hypocrite. I made a fb account recently so somehow my enemies found me and added me as their friend and I get shocked at the things they do in fb, they used to present themselves very strong in front of me but they are in fact mentally weak (physically I am much weaker than them). But still trust them! May Allah protect you all from deceit and evil; my blessings to you all! And don’t stop believing that you too are special and have what it takes to make a difference but first you need to mend your own ways. Never doubt Allah’s presence as he is forever watching and your last means of seeking help and guidance. “And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent.”- (6:17). My final message which will guide you all in trusting people and distinguishing your friends from your enemies (trust your enemies and love them back, it hurts them more than seeing you in pain) and it is this quote from the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh):
"Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless. It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and armor against enemies." :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Be good to everyone, but don't expect anything from anyone except Allah...cuz that hurts.

Know that Allah knows and sees everything you did, so don't feel bad if people don't value your efforts, or don't return it the same way. cuz Allah will not waste even a single deed of ours...
"So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it, and whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it." [99:7-8]

Your character n behaviour towards others should be same (good) to all. Other's behaviour shouldn't define how you deal with them! They're answerable for what they do, and you're answerable for what YOU do, so prepare accordingly..!

N.M

Reaction score
ok... not from me but yeah from an awesome person... key to happiness :) worth sharing...

542931_10151340657319697_2042494179_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Remember, trust is an act of kindness and people appreciate it if you show it from the beginning and that will help you to earn their trust in return.

One thing is that if you don't trust someone automatically you are putting some sort of doubt in your mind... that is when you become suspicious, if you don't trust someone say it! It hurts when you are kind to someone and when he or she is not looking you are thinking ill about them as in saying in your mind "I don't trust this person"... obviously people do things to lose trust but don't lose trust in them. Keep waiting while they mend themselves. Those who are hypocrites and don't value your emaan, tell them that you don't want to become like them but don't get influenced by their words. At least they will be knowing that you are not faking your smile (it hurts more if you have pretending friends but keep the trust that they will return to the right path). One day they may recall how you treated them and that may influence them to be a better person. Read my signature, it tells that if you obey everyone on Earth they will mislead you, perhaps one of the vital reasons why I disappoint people all around... Tell them their mistake and trust them back, eventually they will return to you and repay you with their trust and believe me it works. And if you are in any doubt with someone whether that person is going to harm you or do something wrong, recite Ayat-ul-Kursi, you will never fail and no one will fail you, keep full confidence over everyone you see and that will make them realise "No, this person is not like the others, we should respect his trust over us". People may get upset with you but don't lose faith. Another thing- trusting someone is not like obeying someone all the time then it is more like being a blind person, trust is more like the ability to express yourself freely in front of a person saying what is right and what is wrong (it does not mean you have to go personal) then it makes them free and loyal to you. This is best expressed in a real life example:
:)

Ok, lemme make it clear.... I said trust is something else.. then left it at that coz I've been busy.. you didn't need to post such a long elaboration without listening to my point of view... anyway, just like you have the right to post your thoughts about 'trust'.. I also have the right to voice my convictions...
these are my personal convictions so you have the right to take or leave them... also plz remember I'm in no mood to argue so bear with me please:

You say " if you don't trust someone automatically you are putting some sort of doubt in your mind... It hurts when you are kind to someone and when he or she is not looking you are thinking ill about them"
but that's not true,..... let's say I was going away from my house for a few months.... and I wanted to give the keys to someone so periodically they can check up on my house... I won't open my gate and go to the first passer-by I find and say 'hey here are my house keys, I trust you with them'... pretty stupid thing to do in my opinion... coz I'd say chances of me getting robbed wd be high.... on the other hand what I wd do is give it to some family member or a frnd ( PlanetMaster maybe..? :p )... coz them I can trust to be there for me.... now the passer-by has no right to say "you don't trust me... m hurt.. :cry: " .... nor do I have any right to think badly of them.. it's just I can't trust him..

now I do agree with the part that you shouldn't get influenced by everyone... then again it comes back to trust... m more influenced by people whom I trust.. who have earned it.... so if m in need of advice... or counsel.. I call up ppl I trust.. ppl I have known before for their sound advice and good character... that I consult them rather than anyone..

But I strongly disagree with this part: "trusting someone is not like obeying someone all the time then it is more like being a blind person, trust is more like the ability to express yourself freely in front of a person saying what is right and what is wrong"
meaning by that logic you trust everyone so you express yourself freely with everyone... but as for me; m against it.. m more reserved and I judge before I express myself freely before people... as they say Wisdom is knowing when to speak your mind and mind your speech.. :)

now you might say that is just your principle that has no value so lemme show you how the wisest of ppl advised his own child to NOT express himself freely in front of certain ppl.. coz it might harm him:
(Remember) when Yusuf (Joseph) said to his father: "O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me."
He (the father) said: "O my son! Relate not your vision to your brothers, lest they arrange a plot against you. Verily! Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy! (Quran 12:4-5)
Notice how genius Yaqoob A.S warns Yusuf not to tell of his vision to his brothers... coz being the father he knows them.. he knows they shouldn't be trusted with this information.. and you might say he is putting seed of enmity among the siblings but NO.. he is wise he taught the son that the real culprit was shytaan.. and you see the fruits of this when the son grows up and the brothers are in a tough situation.. and he can exact his revenge, he tells them {"No blame will there be upon you today. Allah will forgive you; and He is the most merciful of the merciful." (12:92)}

But what if ppl trust me...? what do I do... well I try to follow this command:
Verily, Allaah commands that you should render back the trusts to those, to whom they are due
(4:58)

So these are my thoughts about trust.. I think if you judge before you trust anyone.. you have less chances of being hurt AND your life becomes easier.. in my humble opinion.... as they say “Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you think you’re a good person is like expecting a bull not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian.” ;)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, lemme make it clear.... I said trust is something else.. then left it at that coz I've been busy.. you didn't need to post such a long elaboration without listening to my point of view... anyway, just like you have the right to post your thoughts about 'trust'.. I also have the right to voice my convictions...
these are my personal convictions so you have the right to take or leave them... also plz remember I'm in no mood to argue so bear with me please:

You say " if you don't trust someone automatically you are putting some sort of doubt in your mind... It hurts when you are kind to someone and when he or she is not looking you are thinking ill about them"
but that's not true,..... let's say I was going away from my house for a few months.... and I wanted to give the keys to someone so periodically they can check up on my house... I won't open my gate and go to the first passer-by I find and say 'hey here are my house keys, I trust you with them'... pretty stupid thing to do in my opinion... coz I'd say chances of me getting robbed wd be high.... on the other hand what I wd do is give it to some family member or a frnd ( PlanetMaster maybe..? :p )... coz them I can trust to be there for me.... now the passer-by has no right to say "you don't trust me... m hurt.. :cry: " .... nor do I have any right to think badly of them.. it's just I can't trust him..

now I do agree with the part that you shouldn't get influenced by everyone... then again it comes back to trust... m more influenced by people whom I trust.. who have earned it.... so if m in need of advice... or counsel.. I call up ppl I trust.. ppl I have known before for their sound advice and good character... that I consult them rather than anyone..

But I strongly disagree with this part: "trusting someone is not like obeying someone all the time then it is more like being a blind person, trust is more like the ability to express yourself freely in front of a person saying what is right and what is wrong"
meaning by that logic you trust everyone so you express yourself freely with everyone... but as for me; m against it.. m more reserved and I judge before I express myself freely before people... as they say Wisdom is knowing when to speak your mind and mind your speech.. :)

now you might say that is just your principle that has no value so lemme show you how the wisest of ppl advised his own child to NOT express himself freely in front of certain ppl.. coz it might harm him:
(Remember) when Yusuf (Joseph) said to his father: "O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me."
He (the father) said: "O my son! Relate not your vision to your brothers, lest they arrange a plot against you. Verily! Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy! (Quran 12:4-5)
Notice how genius Yaqoob A.S warns Yusuf not to tell of his vision to his brothers... coz being the father he knows them.. he knows they shouldn't be trusted with this information.. and you might say he is putting seed of enmity among the siblings but NO.. he is wise he taught the son that the real culprit was shytaan.. and you see the fruits of this when the son grows up and the brothers are in a tough situation.. and he can exact his revenge, he tells them {"No blame will there be upon you today. Allah will forgive you; and He is the most merciful of the merciful." (12:92)}

But what if ppl trust me...? what do I do... well I try to follow this command:
Verily, Allaah commands that you should render back the trusts to those, to whom they are due
(4:58)

So these are my thoughts about trust.. I think if you judge before you trust anyone.. you have less chances of being hurt AND your life becomes easier.. in my humble opinion.... as they say “Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you think you’re a good person is like expecting a bull not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian.” ;)
Proof that your papers are over! :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Proof that your papers are over! :D

It has been noted with concern that your post is not on topic... and posting off-topic is against our forum rules... for that reason we are warning you next time if we find you guilty of the same, severe action may be taken by the moderation staff.
Regards,
XPC POLICE.

:ROFLMAO: yes, true that.... but I had to tag you.... you know it's no fun writing so much without a single funny bit...