• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

looking for IGCSE teacher resource books

Reaction score
I need IGCSE Business studies and AS/A level business teacher resources
If anyone has please send

Reaction score
I've got economics one only. pass me ur email & i'll send you in a short while.

also, if anyone got answers to text books questions from Cambridge IGCSE Accounting Coursebook 2nd please pass it along soon.

thanks.
[email protected] looking for IGCSE Economics teachers resource for workbook answers (Susan Grant ) only, if possible please update, Thanks

Reaction score
I've got economics one only. pass me ur email & i'll send you in a short while.

also, if anyone got answers to text books questions from Cambridge IGCSE Accounting Coursebook 2nd please pass it along soon.

thanks.
Hi Raghav4igcse! Do you still have Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Digital Teacher’s Resource? Could you please share it to me via [email protected]. Thanks sooooo much!

Reaction score
Hi Raghav4igcse! Do you still have Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Digital Teacher’s Resource? Could you please share it to me via [email protected]. Thanks sooooo much!
Hi ! Sorry I don't have it. But this (my link) should have ALL THE REQUIRED RESCOURES to STUDY (as a student)

Reaction score
please can anyone assist me with IGCSE Economics and Business studies A level textbook with the answers.

post it here. thanks