• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
No one is that limited when you're of age. When you get old, your parents would want to search for someone to get you married to so why would they deny you meeting someone?
(_ _)" You're kidding me, right?
I mean seriously! MEETING and talking every other day on a cell phone or chatting or meeting them in personal more than 20 times are 2 different things!

Anyways, i get tired of typing :p So, Bye! :)

Reaction score
-.- I think 'meeting' and 'loving' are different things... or at least that's what the oxford dictionary taught me :p
Which brings me back to the whole point as to developing further feelings for someone you spend more time with! If that wasn't so, you wouldn't see all those married couples who met in uni or studied together! But blekh this is going off topic I think. :p

Reaction score
(_ _)" You're kidding me, right?
I mean seriously! MEETING and talking every other day on a cell phone or chatting or meeting them in personal more than 20 times are 2 different things!

Anyways, i get tired of typing :p So, Bye! :)

Dude. You're exaggerating your own statements now!

you're not tired, only short of good comebacks. :p :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Mr., You are one darned enemy of mine -.-

Anyways, speaking of love, I have a question for all:

Let's assume you love someone and luckily, he/she loves you back. Tell me, is this 'love' strong enough that you cheat or lie with your PARENTS in order to secretly talk/meet each other? o_O
*shocked*
This is one of the best BEST BEST question ever !!!!!! No seriously it's such an incredible way to shock someone, ( well atleast i got shocked with it ).... oMG i am still under the this "shock" u gave me..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*still shocked*

Reaction score
That, right there in the first paragraph, is one of the most pathetic comeback you could think of epip :p You sound like you control destiny :p Please don't be so sure about things you know are totally out of your hands... it's not the sign of an intelligent person :) CONSIDERING you turn out to be wrong... your first sentence would be wrong, too... since then, your parents won't let you do it... What are you gonna do now? :)

Sure... because i am not the one to decide if you're lying or not :D

Haha. You're funny, you know. My parents aren't like they'll restrict me to some specific limits. They understand me and they'll know what's best for me. Pathetic? Look who's talking!
I'll marry her and parents won't restrict me at all. <---- I hope. We good?

My God knows how much truth there is in all these discussions and I get your indirect statement, if you didn't know.

Reaction score
We always have a choice, never forget that. We may not always realize it at the right time, but we always ALWAYS have a choice.

In context to what you're saying, if you 'love' some one that you know you won't ever end up with, isn't that destroying the other person's life if he/she falls in love with you?

By my reply, I meant, the more time you spend with a person you've developed feelings for, the more attached you'll get. So before it reaches that stage, isn't it better to get to know the person well enough so that later on you don't regret any decision you made for him/her?

Think I missed this one. =P
I 'love' someone I know won't ever be with me, that's for sure but if that's not the case, and we 'are' actually together, why would I stop loving? How can that destroy the other person's life?

I agree with the rest of the part. (y)

Reaction score
*shocked*
This is one of the best BEST BEST question ever !!!!!! No seriously it's such an incredible way to shock someone, ( well atleast i got shocked with it ).... oMG i am still under the this "shock" u gave me..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*still shocked*
It crossed my mind whenever people think about this relationship thingy :)

Reaction score
they make suffer the one who really loves 'em, because they got only crush but may be the other partner's in love with 'em :)

It's not always like that. Not everyone who has a crush on someone gets to be with her/him. That's the typical 'Girlfriend/Boyfriend' trend you're referring to. :)

Reaction score
Yeah ! but mostly at first stage its crush then when we gta know that person more then we fall for their heart actually and thats what is love :)
and mostly i dont believe in love at first sight its crush only until we dont know that person much !

Reaction score
Yeah ! but mostly at first stage its crush then when we gta know that person more then we fall for their heart actually and thats what is love :)
and mostly i dont believe in love at first sight its crush only until we dont know that person much !

I disagree. That is not love. :)

Reaction score
Okey what's your point about it then ? :)

Just having a crush on someone and then eventually being friends and finally loving isn't actually love. I'd rather mention my own quote again;

Falling for the mere beauty isn't love.
It's that heart, that is. -Epiphany

My point is, having a crush on someone doesn't builds in you this feeling to love him/her, it's just your conscience, a 'guilty' one to be more specific. Love never asks the human mind when it gives away your heart to someone, it works totally on its own amazing nature. So, all in all having a crush on someone, isn't actually love.

As far as love at first sight is considered. It doesn't really builds into your heart what we know as love, that's the general idea, however, it's the human mind to decide how to handle that specific feeling, how to interpret it. No. It isn't love at all. Again, love doesn't works on the outside beauty, it's only the heart. :)