• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
My exact words were 'starts touching the boundaries of judging'. I'm not saying you're judging anyone, but rather that is what it could lead to.
Absolutely, no doubt about that, but often people forget [not referring to you] that in the process of giving their opinions and interpretations, they start enforcing their ideas on other people too but that of course is a whole other argument which would make this thread go off topic so won't elaborate any further.

Exactly like I could argue your reply to my post started "touching the boundaries of judging". I'm not one of those. It's really futile we argue.

But your reply earlier supports the both. =P
Yeah, kind of an argument. Forget it. :)

My reply was the same bunch of questions I'd asked you earlier. Wasn't for those questions that you made this thread?

Reaction score
Exactly like I could argue your reply to my post started "touching the boundaries of judging". I'm not one of those. It's really futile we argue.

My reply was the same bunch of questions I'd asked you earlier. Wasn't for those questions that you made this thread?

Pointless IMO.

Reaction score
My bestie? :p I'd be surprised if you even know him :p

But still, it's just not possible that you DON'T have exams right now... CIE or school exams... you have to study :p

You do know who I'm talking about dude. :p

Anyway. *off-topic*

I've CIEs. :p

Reaction score
I never loved ps3, i was with xbox :love:, but its over now
Mr., You are one darned enemy of mine -.-

Anyways, speaking of love, I have a question for all:

Let's assume you love someone and luckily, he/she loves you back. Tell me, is this 'love' strong enough that you cheat or lie with your PARENTS in order to secretly talk/meet each other? o_O

Reaction score
Mr., You are one darned enemy of mine -.-

Anyways, speaking of love, I have a question for all:

Let's assume you love someone and luckily, he/she loves you back. Tell me, is this 'love' strong enough that you cheat or lie with your PARENTS in order to secretly talk/meet each other? o_O

Finally, something *concrete*. True love will draw you closer to Allah and everything else that draws you closer to Him, not away from Him. It won't drag you to Hell.