• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
Mr., You are one darned enemy of mine -.-

Anyways, speaking of love, I have a question for all:

Let's assume you love someone and luckily, he/she loves you back. Tell me, is this 'love' strong enough that you cheat or lie with your PARENTS in order to secretly talk/meet each other? o_O
Apparently in this modern pathetic time, yes, yes it is

Reaction score

Let's assume you love someone and luckily, he/she loves you back. Tell me, is this 'love' strong enough that you cheat or lie with your PARENTS in order to secretly talk/meet each other? o_O
Awesome (y) For this answer, read my first post. :)

Reaction score
Finally, something *concrete*. True love will draw you closer to Allah and everything else that draws you closer to Him, not away from Him. It won't drag you to Hell.
What i am mad at is not just lying or cheating. The Love here decreases with the love there! You may have a few years or maybe a lifetime of happiness with that special person but Mark My Words... This lifetime isn't worth ANYTHING in comparison to the Hereafter... and How do you possibly expect to achieve ANYTHING in the Hereafter if you forgot your own Parents... no matter how much you prayed or performed good deeds!

Reaction score
What i am mad at is not just lying or cheating. The Love here decreases with the love there! You may have a few years or maybe a lifetime of happiness with that special person but Mark My Words... This lifetime isn't worth ANYTHING in comparison to the Hereafter... and How do you possibly expect to achieve ANYTHING in the Hereafter if you forgot your own Parents... no matter how much you prayed or performed good deeds!

Superb (y)

Reaction score

Woahh that is prolly one of the best questions asked!
I'd love to see the replies on this one!

Well I think, sometimes you can't really be sure of what a person is or is not, so wouldn't meeting the person be better just to make sure that this person IS the person you're willing to spend the rest of your life with? Once you're sure, is when you can next proceed to meeting the person's parents.
I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me here, but bear in mind that I just said meet, not 'secretly' meet and certainly not crossing boundaries like secluded meetings or touching, etc.
If it was say for example in uni or where you work, wouldn't you want to be sure about a certain person before going on to 'love' that person and getting married to him/her?

Reaction score

That's ridiculous and isn't love. It's those typical 'girlfriend/boyfriend' relationships. Gosh, don't know why they're even considered relationships.
If she and I happen to be together one day, after all these studies, I mean seriously what are we? 16? 17? Chaloo 19 kerlo. :p , I'll tell my parents and get married. Simple as that.
But for now, I guess building a future is more important. Love- still existing side-by side. Nothing in the world is free. For that you've to 'earn' it. Keep up with studies, don't lose hope, keep up with love. Happy ending. Yeah, the fairy-tales type. :')

Reaction score

That's how you will differentiate true love from fantasy. It won't ask you anything that will hamper your path to Heaven.

Reaction score
Woahh that is prolly one of the best questions asked!
I'd love to see the replies on this one!

Well I think, sometimes you can't really be sure of what a person is or is not, so wouldn't meeting the person be better just to make sure that this person IS the person you're willing to spend the rest of your life with? Once you're sure, is when you can next proceed to meeting the person's parents.
I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me here, but bear in mind that I just said meet, not 'secretly' meet and certainly not crossing boundaries like secluded meetings or touching, etc.
If it was say for example in uni or where you work, wouldn't you want to be sure about a certain person before going on to 'love' that person and getting married to him/her?

I don't think there's a choice between who to love and who not to. =)

Reaction score
I don't think there's choice between who to love and who not to. =)

We always have a choice, never forget that. We may not always realize it at the right time, but we always ALWAYS have a choice.

In context to what you're saying, if you 'love' some one that you know you won't ever end up with, isn't that destroying the other person's life if he/she falls in love with you?

By my reply, I meant, the more time you spend with a person you've developed feelings for, the more attached you'll get. So before it reaches that stage, isn't it better to get to know the person well enough so that later on you don't regret any decision you made for him/her?

Reaction score
Awesome (y) For this answer, read my first post. :)
Bhai aap se koi shikwa nahin :p

That's how you will differentiate true love from fantasy. It won't ask you anything that will hamper your path to Heaven.
Exactly! :)

Apparently in this modern pathetic time, yes, yes it is
:LOL: It wasn't a direct question. I meant it as in, would YOU be willing to do? Damn the time... your life isn't to be controlled by the age/era/whatever so what do you think is YOUR opinion? :p

That's ridiculous and isn't love. It's those typical 'girlfriend/boyfriend' relationships. Gosh, don't know why they're even considered relationships.
If she and I happen to be together one day, after all these studies, I mean seriously what are we? 16? 17? Chaloo 19 kerlo. :p , I'll tell my parents and get married. Simple as that.
But for now, I guess building a future is more important. Love- still existing side-by side. Nothing in the world is free. For that you've to 'earn' it. Keep up with studies, don't lose hope, keep up with love. Happy ending. Yeah, the fairy-tales type. :')
Simple as that, eh? Suppose your parents don't want that and their ain't no frickin' way they'd change their mind considering your so-called 'love' didn't achieve the same level of social or financial status. What'd you do? Run away?
Oh and for this one, i require an honest answer... The person you loved got a terrible face injury and it's hard to even recognize her. Would you still love her. When i said i want an honest answer i meant it! Don't go for the link between the hearts and crap. Just answer with the truthful Yes or No. There is no way you'd say No although it's tough in reality :)
So, for now, go to your room and study... day dream about her side-by-side :D

Bearing whatever you said in mind :p Is this "meet" allowed? :p Furthermore, would you go like "Hey mom, i love this guy and i'm going to meet him... i'll return by 11 don't worry!"?! Of course not... so there is no way you can meet him WITHOUT it being a secret :p (unless your parents don't care)
how'd you relate that? o_O

Reaction score
Bhai aap se koi shikwa nahin :p

Exactly! :)

:LOL: It wasn't a direct question. I meant it as in, would YOU be willing to do? Damn the time... your life isn't to be controlled by the age/era/whatever so what do you think is YOUR opinion? :p

Simple as that, eh? Suppose your parents don't want that and their ain't no frickin' way they'd change their mind considering your so-called 'love' didn't achieve the same level of social or financial status. What'd you do? Run away?
Oh and for this one, i require an honest answer... The person you loved got a terrible face injury and it's hard to even recognize her. Would you still love her. When i said i want an honest answer i meant it! Don't go for the link between the hearts and crap. Just answer with the truthful Yes or No. There is no way you'd say No although it's tough in reality :)

Bearing whatever you said in mind :p Is this "meet" allowed? :p Furthermore, would you go like "Hey mom, i love this guy and i'm going to meet him... i'll return by 11 don't worry!"?! Of course not... so there is no way you can meet him WITHOUT it being a secret :p (unless your parents don't care)
Oh! it was a rhetorical question! my bad :oops::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaa good point. But what if its in uni or somewhere you work where meeting is inevitable?

Reaction score

My parents are good with ME deciding who to choose to marry as far as I've figured out. Pointless discussion at this specific moment considering the age. But my parents won't put on any restrictions over me to not to marry her because she IS going to achieve the same level of social and financial status, I'm sure about it, no doubts not one.

About the other question. Yeah I know it's hard in reality but then again, your love is more important, I don't love the face, it's the heart that's important. Soul just the same.

YES!

Reaction score
-.- I think 'meeting' and 'loving' are different things... or at least that's what the oxford dictionary taught me :p

No one is that limited when you're of age. When you get old, your parents would want to search for someone to get you married to so why would they deny you meeting someone?

Reaction score
My parents are good with ME deciding who to choose to marry as far as I've figured out. Pointless discussion at this specific moment considering the age. But my parents won't put on any restrictions over me to not to marry her because she IS going to achieve the same level of social and financial status, I'm sure about it, no doubts not one.

About the other question. Yeah I know it's hard in reality but then again, your love is more important, I don't love the face, it's the heart that's important. Soul just the same.

YES!
That, right there in the first paragraph, is one of the most pathetic comeback you could think of epip :p You sound like you control destiny :p Please don't be so sure about things you know are totally out of your hands... it's not the sign of an intelligent person :) CONSIDERING you turn out to be wrong... your first sentence would be wrong, too... since then, your parents won't let you do it... What are you gonna do now? :)

Sure... because i am not the one to decide if you're lying or not :D