• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
i dunt think that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ommmmgggggg i never said that.
(sorry mod. last reply but couldnt resist this ONE)

Lol. My justification out of your replies.

Whom you love doesn't love you back, move on. Get something better out of your life. Isn't that what you think? :p
(let her reply mods. :p)

Reaction score
i ddnt know love is so complicated for u ppl. itx quite simpe for me. bt it doesn't mean i dnt love ppl enuf. it just means "y do u want to think love is giving u pain?" u know ur thought actually affect this world, they affect reality. so think positive n let the life be simple. the road of life is bumpy. so what? wen u cant change it y fuss over it?

Reaction score
i ddnt know love is so complicated. itx quite simpe for me. bt it doesn't mean i dnt love ppl enuf. it just means "y do u want to think love is giving u pain?" u know ur thought actually affect this world, they affect reality. so think positive n let the life be simple. the road of is bumpy. so what? wen u cant change it y fuss over it?
love ur attitude!!!!! :D

Reaction score
I love my love too much if that's what you mean.

I said that because from your words, we rarely get an image of the person that you love, what we get most is the 'love awesomeness' that you keep describing. That eerie mixture of euphoria and suffering. The restlessness of waiting. The powerlessness in front of something uncontrollable. No picture of The One.

Well, now am not* saying you are lying to us when you say you love someone. But think well. Perhaps you are being deceived.

Reaction score
I said that because from your words, we rarely get an image of the person that you love, what we get most is the 'love awesomeness' that you keep describing.

Well, now am saying you are lying to us when you say you love someone. But think well. Perhaps you are being deceived.

I'll reply to that just now. Emergency calls. =P

Reaction score
I said that because from your words, we rarely get an image of the person that you love, what we get most is the 'love awesomeness' that you keep describing. That eerie mixture of euphoria and suffering. The restlessness of waiting. The powerlessness in front of something uncontrollable. No picture of The One.

Well, now am saying you are lying to us when you say you love someone. But think well. Perhaps you are being deceived.
I would disagree here; what a person appears to be may not always be his/her true identity. For example, a person could be faking who they really are, and that too for a very long period to the point where he/she actually deceives multiple people at the same time. They may or may not actually reveal their true identity. That is, they may not really be the caring loving person others think they are. On the contrary, someone who appears to be an overconfident, careless person may yet just be the most caring and considerate person for someone else, you never know!

Reaction score
I would disagree here; what a person appears to be may not always be his/her true identity. For example, a person could be faking who they really are, and that too for a very long period to the point where he/she actually deceives multiple people at the same time. They may or may not actually reveal their true identity. That is, they may not really be the caring loving person others think they are. On the contrary, someone who appears to be an overconfident, careless person may yet just be the most caring and considerate person for someone else, you never know!
o_O

Agree with you. But don't you think that it's out of context of what I meant? o_O

Reaction score
o_O

Agree with you. But don't you think that it's out of context of what I meant? o_O

I'm well aware of that fact, my point is, you don't really know what he does or does not feel because all that you've seen are his replies here, over the internet. You don't really know the extent of what he does or does not feel. On the contrary, saying something like that starts touching the boundaries of judging people in my dictionary.
I'm not defending or opposing him or his feelings, they're his own and only God knows reality, all I mean to say is we can never really judge someone's on the basis of what they show us!

Reaction score
I'm well aware of that fact, my point is, you don't really know what he does or does not feel because all that you've seen are his replies here, over the internet. You don't really know the extent of what he does or does not feel. On the contrary, saying something like that starts touching the boundaries of judging people in my dictionary.
I'm not defending or opposing him or his feelings, they're his own and only God knows reality, all I mean to say is we can never really judge someone's on the basis of what they show us!

You're going too far. I'm not "judging" him. Telling people the contrary of what they believe isn't judging them. It's only showing them that there are two sides to a coin, a barrier between two fences, and another world behind the mountains.
If everybody who gave their opinions and interpretations to the events of life meant they were "judging" others, then the world should've drowned into an eternal silence by now. :)

Reaction score

So. From what I've figured out, you think I'm just another teenager, with just another love-story, the typical teenage type of story and all I talk about is my love is unmeasurable, she the awesomest, blah blah blah.
I agree with you 'partly'. My love for her is unmeasurable, true. But why would I be mentioning The One or revealing who she really is in such a place full of strangers I don't know? Not denying the fact, this is an amazing community and I love all the different opinions; the good, the bad and the 'third kind' but that again, why would I expose anything related to my 'actual' life, the 'real life.'

Don't know if it's worth mentioning but she is not some angel or anything, she's just another human being, like everyone else and believe me, a tough one, with an attitude. But for me, my heart, she's the world. I've suffered A LOT. I don't want to mention anything over here because I don't think I 'need' to and besides, I think it WILL lead to another argument, ignoring the arguing part. So yeah, that's all about it.

The girl I love resembles an angel. Why do I love her? I don't. My heart does. Can you control your heart? What it wants you to do? Can your mind overpower your heart? I don't think so. I've tried, like more than a thousand times to keep away and end this certain love for her because I know, we aren't going to be together and the consequences in the end could be terrible. No, I can't even think of hurting her in ANYway or hurting anyone else, it's just that it'll mark my end then. But then again, what's hope for? I HOPE that we WILL be together. Your future is predestined according to the Islamic believes but the 'human' doesn't know nothing about his/her future, he tries and builds it up. Achieves what he wants to, achieves his dreams. I'm only doing the same.

Reaction score
I will reply back when you stop taking things as personal attacks, and start thinking of them as constructive criticisms. Else it's not worth "arguing?".

Reaction score

Well, now am not* saying you are lying to us when you say you love someone. But think well. Perhaps you are being deceived.
When 2 english freaks collide :D

Btw:
Prove your 'love' by getting good grades and a good career and approach his/her parents when you have a chance of actually getting married to him/her. If you can't do that... well then, so much for your love eh? - ARLERY!

I think that's the best of ways you can actually get on with your life! No parent wants their child to live a tough life. THIS way, you life up to THEIR expectations, start a pretty cool life for yourself and if you're lucky, even get what you wanted (He/She).

Although if i were to speak about myself, i think friendship (same gender) is ALWAYS a better option than relationship (opposite gender) and there a millions of reasons for me to say that :)

Reaction score
You're going too far. I'm not "judging" him. Telling people the contrary of what they believe isn't judging them. It's only showing them that there are two sides to a coin, a barrier between two fences, and another world behind the mountains.
If everybody who gave their opinions and interpretations to the events of life meant they were "judging" others, then the world should've drowned into an eternal silence by now. :)

My exact words were 'starts touching the boundaries of judging'. I'm not saying you're judging anyone, but rather that is what it could lead to.
Absolutely, no doubt about that, but often people forget [not referring to you] that in the process of giving their opinions and interpretations, they start enforcing their ideas on other people too but that of course is a whole other argument which would make this thread go off topic so won't elaborate any further.

Reaction score
I will reply back when you stop taking things as personal attacks, and start thinking of them as constructive criticisms. Else it's not worth "arguing?".

But your reply earlier supports the both. =P
Yeah, kind of an argument. Forget it. :)

Reaction score
So we have got many philosophers here? :p

well.....love is something that we cannot see, hear, smell, touch or taste. We can only feel it as best we can. Love is infinite. There is no end.You wont know when it would surround you and when not? So why make life difficult due to this thing? live simple , live peaceful :) when you find the correct time..... say it out... and marry :) ..... till then save all that love for future ;) :) and take it out at the correct moment ;) :)

Reaction score
When 2 english freaks collide :D

Btw:
Prove your 'love' by getting good grades and a good career and approach his/her parents when you have a chance of actually getting married to him/her. If you can't do that... well then, so much for your love eh? - ARLERY!

I think that's the best of ways you can actually get on with your life! No parent wants their child to live a tough life. THIS way, you life up to THEIR expectations, start a pretty cool life for yourself and if you're lucky, even get what you wanted (He/She).

Although if i were to speak about myself, i think friendship (same gender) is ALWAYS a better option than relationship (opposite gender) and there a millions of reasons for me to say that :)

@Arlery's quote. I'm kind of trying to do similar stuff. You don't know. =P

Reaction score
But that's no reason for you to stop replying; else this thread would be deserted of rational opinions too.