• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission started

Reaction score
if in karachi, go to urdu bazar

or if u want in pdf format search on torrent, u may find it
where are you located?
if it's Lahore, then you can get it from Main Market Gulberg! ;)

I'm in neither of those places, so I think the pdf is the best....now which torrent site should I go to in order to get the pdf format?...thanks by the way

Reaction score
I need alot of guidance regarding applying to LUMS, if someone can help me out, that will be great1

Reaction score
Okey so i might be considered an overseas student, but i might apply for regular admissions, is it okey if i do that?
you should check out the latest terms and conditions on the lums website and register yourself there......
get your online account. read all the instructions.
and see if you can do that.

Reaction score
you should check out the latest terms and conditions on the lums website and register yourself there......
get your online account. read all the instructions.
and see if you can do that.
guys, I don't really know much about the SAT exams but the college board we should only bring pencils to the exams...now what do you use to write those essay questions in critical writing?

Reaction score
No i live in scotland at the moment, but might come down to pakistan
if u plan to come to pak before LCAT (in feb i think) u can apply as a pakistani student.
or i would suggest to call/email lums addmission , they can guide u best

Reaction score
I wont be able to come to pak in feburary. But i want to ask you, if ur supposed to take an entrance test or something?

Reaction score
I wont be able to come to pak in feburary. But i want to ask you, if ur supposed to take an entrance test or something?
Yes, if u are liviing in pakistan, then only
n since you are not in pakistan u can still apply without giving entrance test ,
send all your relevant transcripts and SAT scores

Reaction score
Yes, if u are liviing in pakistan, then only
n since you are not in pakistan u can still apply without giving entrance test ,
send all your relevant transcripts and SAT scores
Okey could you tell me if they have any academic requirements ? And if its easy to get into LUMS for BBA?

Reaction score
Okey could you tell me if they have any academic requirements ? And if its easy to get into LUMS for BBA?
I think there are 2 types of SAT tests, which one should i take for the entrance test and what is the minimum score which is accepted in lums?

Reaction score
And if you can also tell me when the LUMS registration takes place each year, i dont think i can apply this year, so hopefully next year it is.

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me if we can send creative essay handwritten or should we prnt it out and send to LUMS will all the other documents.also personal essay should be written online on the space provided..right?