• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
I know the feel, bro. It's like some badly written mystery novel where it is obvious to you who the criminal is after reading the first chapter but you have to read another 1500 boring horribly-written pages just to confirm and in the end it turns out to be the very guy you suspected it would be.
Haha...so right.last year I heard they dragged students till August , just to give them rejections in the end.

Reaction score
Was the decision uploaded on the on-line portal as well? Or did he find out when he received the letter?

I'm worried that I might already be rejected (even though my portal hasn't been updated) if they send out rejections only via mail. I actually live abroad so I'm not even sure whether I'll get a letter or not.

Can anyone confirm whether rejections are uploaded to the on-line portal as well?
no they are not updated on portal