• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/J 2013

Reaction score
I will appear in:
1-Physics
2-Chemistry
3-Biology
4-Math
5-English
6-Urdu
Please pray for me people....i hope i get straight A's ....:) ....Goodluck to everyone appearing...(y)

Reaction score
muslimgirl plz tell me if yyou have any knowledge of what should i be doing to get 10 marks

Reaction score
hey can any1 help me telling what sholud i do to get 10 marks in the 10 mark question in
islamiat p1 or p2

ASalam u alaikum,

Dear first of all, search for command words , the way they ask the questions like how, why , explain, describe words like this,, and then for 10 marks question like for e.g they ask you Q: Give the details about battle of badr?

in this question you need to tell the causes which lead to battle of badr, the events (what happend on badr ) and outcomes like what ws the verdict.. (though DONOT put the headings like events and outcomes just start from another pragraph and you're good! the answer should be approx of 2.5 pages or 1.5 pages is enough too but make sure about about the quanitity along with the qualtiy!

however, in the question like EXplain the 'events' of battle of badr and trench?

in this question , you should only explain the EVENTS of badr and trench and not their causes or outcomes.. mostly students mix up and get confused... so becareful about the command words and the words thatare highlighted, sometimes when CIE usually feel pity on students lol :p (note the sarcasm please :p) they write soem words like 'events' in bold so that students don;t get confused!

plus make sure about quantity of how much you write, and quality of how accurate you write like in question like these you should try to write dates or years , so that it will have more chance of getting you full marks... and don;t stress out...

P.s: DONOT write one point again and again as you don;t get marks for cliche.. :)

i hope that helped, if you need anyhelp just PM me ok?

- i gave my ISl ppr in m/j 2012 and scored A :)