• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/J 2013

Reaction score

actually .. i;ll tell you the pattern about time.. its nothing.. you just have to drill yourself, like practice and see how much lines you can write in one minute and you'll be ready as you'll ever be..
take a magazine or something.. (that's what i did) and set a timer for 2 mins or 5 mins.. and then start writing like not messy one but try to make it clear so that examiners could understand.. what your actually writing?! right?!
and then when the clock or watch you used for timer indicates.. just see how much you wrote.. and then start doing it with islamiyat book .. you'll learn about islamiyta besides writing really fast! and INSHALLAH uptill may/june 2013 you'll be the fast writer..!

REmember time management is the life management.. and practice makes the man perfect! :)

Reaction score
whats ISL we are doing igcse but islamiat is the onle GCE o level subject i am taking