• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/J 2013

Reaction score
Me appearing for all Igcse subj ! Bio,Chem,Phy,Eng,Math,ICt , I’m done with GCE O’level Pak.std , Isl & Urdu !
Oh My God, My teachers Ya Allah every time focusing on time management ! For eng I wrote 2 times how much time on which exercise ! 1nce in grade 9 and now in Grade 10 :D
Others every time they us !
Best of luck to all, as some months left for exam

Reaction score
Me appearing for all Igcse subj ! Bio,Chem,Phy,Eng,Math,ICt , I’m done with GCE O’level Pak.std , Isl & Urdu !
Oh My God, My teachers Ya Allah every time focusing on time management ! For eng I wrote 2 times how much time on which exercise ! 1nce in grade 9 and now in Grade 10 :D
Others every time they us !
Best of luck to all, as some months left for exam
ur in grade 10

Reaction score
maths p1 - 7th may
maths m1 - 13th may
maths p3 - 20th may
maths s1 - 22nd may (pm)
physics p4 - 22nd may (am)
computing p3 - 27th may
physics p5 - 4th june

is it even possible?
ps. i think ill commit suicide.

Reaction score
actually .. i;ll tell you the pattern about time.. its nothing.. you just have to drill yourself, like practice and see how much lines you can write in one minute and you'll be ready as you'll ever be..
take a magazine or something.. (that's what i did) and set a timer for 2 mins or 5 mins.. and then start writing like not messy one but try to make it clear so that examiners could understand.. what your actually writing?! right?!
and then when the clock or watch you used for timer indicates.. just see how much you wrote.. and then start doing it with islamiyat book .. you'll learn about islamiyta besides writing really fast! and INSHALLAH uptill may/june 2013 you'll be the fast writer..!

REmember time management is the life management.. and practice makes the man perfect! :)
well I just wanted to knw if u r penalised for ur handwriting?( in case of u r expecting some exceptional grades) I mean I write really fast but the problem is that I cud not maintain a very good handwriting throughout n I sumtimes even complete my paper before time.

Reaction score
maths p1 - 7th may
maths m1 - 13th may
maths p3 - 20th may
maths s1 - 22nd may (pm)
physics p4 - 22nd may (am)
computing p3 - 27th may
physics p5 - 4th june

is it even possible?
ps. i think ill commit suicide.
n thy have been so cruel to u ppl :(

Reaction score
well I just wanted to knw if u r penalised for ur handwriting?( in case of u r expecting some exceptional grades) I mean I write really fast but the problem is that I cud not maintain a very good handwriting throughout n I sumtimes even complete my paper before time.

dear, handwriting does not affect your grades.. the thing that affect it is the writing which examiner cannot understand ;) even if your writing is messy, if words can be understood like what you've written.. you're goooooood :)

Reaction score
Asalam u alaikum all of you,

This is the reply for people, who have been inquiring about the time management for islamiyat exam! :)

here it goes:

There are five questions but we only have to anwer three of 'em. Total time given is 1 hr and 30 mins.

so for first part of 1st question, that is of 10 marks, you should spend of about 18 to 20 mins and try to not go for more.. as you've to have some time remained for re-checking your paper! And for secod part that is of 4 marks, you should spend about 5 to 7 mins!

However, it ain't as easy as it seems to write about 1.5 or 2.5 pages answer in just 18 to 20 mins so all of you should start practicing for it from now on.. drill yourself !

Like i already said before, set a timer of about two mins and take a magazine or Islamiyat book and start writing/copying the text from book.magazine, and after 2 mins just check how many lines you wrote.. I know it will be hard for you at first but don't freak out.. you'll start by writing really slow or maybe there are few of you who'll just write 2 lines in 2 mins and that too with messy writing.. but its ok that's how you start off (that's how i did it) i was really slow but by the time and i gave my islamiyat Exam, i finished it in time and with a clear, understandable writng , and agian i'm saying for those who are nervous just because their handwriting is not that good then no worries you're marks are not deducted for that 'UNLESS' the words you wrote can not be understood by anyone but you only, so try to write it clear that everyone can undertsand and you should also try to enhance your handwrting of you have a bad one, that way Examiners will be impressed in a way that their is a chance you get a better grade, cos it already happend with so many students, they wrote everything they knew about the question the quantity plus quality was perfect but their handwriting messed up everything cause examiners could not make out even a single word :/ so try to enhance it even if its messy try to make all your word cleaR!

Secondly, DO wear a WRIST WATCH and set it with accurate time as of clock in your examination room so that way you don't waste much time you see, I KNOW that's kind of silly point but for me it was important b'cos as soon as i looked up for time and distract myself from the paper, i got nervous and freaked out... cos its a mind game! i hope you get it ..

Thirdly, practice as much past papers as you can, like practice it with writing and cross check it with the answers and obviously for that you'll have to buy solved pastpapers, buti hope it won't cost you much right?! afterall its the matter of your grades! SO coming bck to the point, recheck your aners with already solved answer and see if you missed any pont, cos there are chances most of the time that 10 marks questions get repeated,this way you'll rememeber the answers plus you won't have to ROTE learning( rattafying :p lol will discuss it in next point! ). And for the 4 marks question you'll have to evaluate from your own persepective like the question for ex Q: how does fastong help human? so you should give 4 to 5 points as its of 4 marks! so one should describe these points a bit, like fasting is good for health and immune system etc etc