• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/J 2013

Reaction score
4. this point is about ROTE learing (ratafying ) well everyone know s that rote learning will get you nowhere cos if you even forget a single point you'll mess up with the whole question so rote learing is out of the question. SInce there ain't much time to think you just have to practice and practice and be sure that you don't pause and think during exam.. that 'll lead to trouble again!

5. Planning, i mean you should plan of what questions are you going to attend beacuse if you have even a doubt or two about any question, DON'T ATTEND IT ! you'll get in trouble, cause after attending half of the question you won't have time to change your mind and attend another question.. SO TAKE two OR FVE MINUTES And Read the whole paper before starting it.

6.Relax and don;t mug up at the last moment, because as soon as you'll get your paper you'll become blank! so just chill and relax and think that how glad you'll be if you get A* or A! and DONOT forget to recheck your paper that'll be a help :)

SO i guess that's it, if anyone of you need help just PM me without hesitation! i'll try to help :)

these are some tips MY TEACHER gave me, they are not from my mind.. i implied on it and ALhamdulilah scored an A, Seriously if you even get an A instead of A* so donot curse or anything, staright A's are the grades that'll help you get admission in you fav university LOL :D so don;t panic!

PRACTICE, PRACTICE AND PRACTICE!

that's all thank you and follow me if you need help.. but if you really wann thank me LOL ;) :p so just pray for me that i get an A* in my papers tht im going to give in m/j 2013..! i;m freaking out! :p

P,S : if there are any errors above please avoid it :) i don;t even know how i wrote this much but i thought to help you guys! so please :p bear it

Reaction score
4. this point is about ROTE learing (ratafying ) well everyone know s that rote learning will get you nowhere cos if you even forget a single point you'll mess up with the whole question so rote learing is out of the question. SInce there ain't much time to think you just have to practice and practice and be sure that you don't pause and think during exam.. that 'll lead to trouble again!

5. Planning, i mean you should plan of what questions are you going to attend beacuse if you have even a doubt or two about any question, DON'T ATTEND IT ! you'll get in trouble, cause after attending half of the question you won't have time to change your mind and attend another question.. SO TAKE two OR FVE MINUTES And Read the whole paper before starting it.

6.Relax and don;t mug up at the last moment, because as soon as you'll get your paper you'll become blank! so just chill and relax and think that how glad you'll be if you get A* or A! and DONOT forget to recheck your paper that'll be a help :)

SO i guess that's it, if anyone of you need help just PM me without hesitation! i'll try to help :)

these are some tips MY TEACHER gave me, they are not from my mind.. i implied on it and ALhamdulilah scored an A, Seriously if you even get an A instead of A* so donot curse or anything, staright A's are the grades that'll help you get admission in you fav university LOL :D so don;t panic!

PRACTICE, PRACTICE AND PRACTICE!

that's all thank you and follow me if you need help.. but if you really wann thank me LOL ;) :p so just pray for me that i get an A* in my papers tht im going to give in m/j 2013..! i;m freaking out! :p

P,S : if there are any errors above please avoid it :) i don;t even know how i wrote this much but i thought to help you guys! so please :p bear it
this was really very helpful n i'll start practising soon in this way :) thanx a lot for ur efforts may Allah bless u n u get good grades lol :D
p.s : u deserve a follow ;) :p