• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Make life happier n easier! - 1 week trial

Reaction score
Reading all these stuff actually makes me sad. I ALWAYS tell myself, okay this time I'm going to be perfect, I know I will be perfect. Poof, after a week It's again the daily life, where I know I'm going so wrong by not devoting much of my time to for religion. Always that guilty feeling. =( , you know what This time I WILL TRY HARD. I KNOW I CAN =')

Reaction score
Reading all these stuff actually makes me sad. I ALWAYS tell myself, okay this time I'm going to be perfect, I know I will be perfect. Poof, after a week It's again the daily life, where I know I'm going so wrong by not devoting much of my time to for religion. Always that guilty feeling. =( , you know what This time I WILL TRY HARD. I KNOW I CAN =')
thts the spirit, n thts wt this thread is all bout, getting u out of guilt n giving u a head start into devoting ur life to religion by following so simple things..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

welcome to our community :p

anyway i know....we all are somewhat in the same situation....may Allah help us all..

allahumma la sehla illa ma ja'altahu sehla wa anta taj'alul hazna iza shie'ta sehla....

SO .....will add you name too ;)
JazakAllah u khairen! :)

Reaction score
thts the spirit, n thts wt this thread is all bout, getting u out of guilt n giving u a head start into devoting ur life to religion by following so simple things..

I never regret this decesion, but I never keep up with my own timetable I set. Inshallah Tomorow first thing I do is read Quran or its translation. (<--- See, always mind pushing it for later, for instance this time 'tomorrow' hmph -.- )

assalamoalaikum wr wb!

welcome to our community :p

anyway i know....we all are somewhat in the same situation....may Allah help us all..

allahumma la sehla illa ma ja'altahu sehla wa anta taj'alul hazna iza shie'ta sehla....

SO .....will add you name too ;)
JazakAllah u khairen! :)

Hi there! Yes yes, I'm new over here. Been active for a week I guess. Anyways! Thanks for adding my name! I hopefully try to maintain it, I know it doesn't matter much to others if I do or not, But thanks for the spark thread!

Reaction score
I never regret this decesion, but I never keep up with my own timetable I set. Inshallah Tomorow first thing I do is read Quran or its translation. (<--- See, always mind pushing it for later, for instance this time 'tomorrow' hmph -.- )
In Shaa Allah. u r nt the only one with such a mind, bt we can only reach our goal if we fight our mind in this matter, all of us.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
When we go to school, we stay more focused, like if we are regular and follow the plans in the school rather than

being at home and plan to study private...in which we may usually be making loads of plans but not actually follow

them!
This was the reason for me making this thread! InshaAllah, it'll help us stay focused. That's all why you are asked to give ur name...after giving your name, inform yourself that for this week you have to try your best to be good..it's not mandatory that you share your views later on...after the week is over.. inshaAllah then we'll try to do that for 2 weeks then 3 and so on...
When we work in a time, we come up with a better result....and I feel, inshaAllah a collective effort like this will help us remain focused, and make us acheive the goals we make day to day...by the goals, i mean that we ofcourse plan that we'll start praying from tomorrow onwards for sure, we'll not do this from tomorrow onwards, etc....but tomorrow never comes!! :( :(

So inshaAllah when everyone here shares different things, and when we together make a plan, it would be easier to implement- by Allah's Will!

Reaction score
Do I have to take a wuudo before reading quran of my mobile/pc? Just asking, Im kinda concerned. Can I use it like a short cut?

Note: If your unaware dont misguide me, you might be held accountable too!

ktc

Reaction score
Why didn’t I see this thread before? >.<
Count me in!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Why didn’t I see this thread before? >.<
Count me in!
assalamoalaikum wr wb!
but atleast u saw it now... ;)

JazakAllah khair,.....welcome

n remember me in ur prayers! ;)

Reactions: ktc
Reaction score
i wanted to share this:"
Two Egyptian men are involved in a scuffle about something. One shoves the other, both are screaming, and sandals are in hand. Intense. And then, something quite beautiful happens. Amidst all the chaos, somebody screams out, “Salla `ala Nabi!” which means “pray on the Prophet”! The guy about to swing his dusty slipper stops, people are still trying to hold him back and he starts making prayers on the Prophet and calms down.

Somehow, people in Egypt have figured out that sending prayers and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (peace be upon him) when angry, is like pouring ice cold water over a raging flame and immediately extinguishing it.
In the Qur’an chapter entitled The Confederates, God says,

“Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace.” (Qur’an, 33:56)

Reaction score
Prophet ﷺ (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Do not talk too much without remembering and mentioning Allah, for too much talk without mentioning Allah hardens the heart, and the person farthest from Allah is the one with a hard heart.” (Tirmidhi)

SubhanAllah (glory to Allah) – our heart hardens when we do not remember Allah. The heart’s nourishment is the remembrance of Allah, and when we fail to remember Him,
IT IS NO WONDER THAT WE FEEL DOWN FOR NO APPARENT REASON. Ibn al-Qayyim stated, “In the heart there is hardness which can only be softened by remembrance of Allah. So the slave must treat the hardness of his heart with the remembrance of Allah.” For those of us who feel that Islam itself has become heavy upon us, look at the answer the Prophet ﷺ gave to a man who said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, the laws of Islam seem to be a lot for me (to remember), so tell me something that I should stick to.’ He ﷺ replied, ‘Let your tongue never cease to be moist with the remembrance of Allah’. (Tirmidhi)

And what is the effect of this remembrance? It acts as a polish for the hearts from its rust, and causes us to be remembered by Allah the Most High. Allah tells us in this amazing hadith qudsi:

“I am to my servant as he expects of Me, I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in his heart, I remember him to Myself, and if he remembers me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly better than his…” (Bukhari and Muslim)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
This is really something:
377422_276395095731662_100000835213414_700687_720300283_n.jpg

azaan.jpg

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

(If you are reading this now...I mean after a long time..don't worry...it's never too late..we've the time until we're alive...but if you've already got the chance to read this...start from now on...don't wait...for we dont know we'll be living for the next second or not!...continue reading till the end...it's worth...May Allah bless you and reward you for that )

We, Alhumdulilah, believe that Allah is our Lord, our Creator and has the power to do everything..nothing can happen except by His Will.
But ...you know what...I feel our faith is not strong..we say we believe..but we dont imply it!
When you love somebody and trust them a lot you believe that person will help you in every possibly way..and you rely on that person a lot...then when we love Allah, why do we take tensions and worries..
Let us all REALLY love Allah...let us all trust Him completely...Remember, if we love any person, there's no gurantee..you'll love each other always..those who experienced may better understand this! But Allah will never leave you...love Him..When we truly love someone, we do anything for that person...so if we love Allah, then inshaAllah, acting upon His desires will no longer remain a difficult task for us..refraining from a sin will become easier because we'll know Allah won't like it, and we love Him so we gotta avoid that!

Let us have a strong faith that He is always there for us, and it's possible for Him to do everything and anything if He wills! Know that whatever He gives you, or decides for you is better for you, for He knows best! hence be content with everything, for He loves you and will be there for you ALWAYS!

So let this XPF community try this from today for a week and see how our life is changed? Are we any successful to improve ourselves? Share your views here, about what all you were able to change. InshaAllah, from then on, we'll continue to work on this principle.

Are you all READY for this one week campaign??

Let's all hope, to see some change in ourselves!

Post below is you are willing to take part..I'll add up your name

(the rest is shared by 'badrobot14'. Jazak Allah-u-Khairen....may Allah bless you and reward you loads for your efforts!)

Most people obey an authority because of fear, e.g. someone wouldn’t steal because he might be punished by the government… or he stays at office for his shift because else he might get fired, but the best of the Muslims obey Allah because they love doing so! Yes, they do have Taqwa (awareness/fear) of his punishment but they also have hope in his mercy. Scholars sum up the three ingredients of obeying Allah beautifully:
Ibn al-Qayim said: “On his way to Allah, a [believer’s] heart is likened to a bird: love is its head, fear and hope are its wings. Hence, when the head and wings are sound, the bird will perfectly fly; if the head is cut, the bird will die and when it loses the wings, it will be inevitably objected to hunting”.
So the heart obeys Allah in hope of His mercy, in fear of His justice (or punishment) and in His love.

Developing the love of Allah; let’s make this the primary purpose of this week!

You are highly recommended to read the following article:
http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldvlpt ... spiration/

How can I make my heart love Allah (swt)?

• Read the Qur’an with reflection (preferably after Fajir salah);

• Perform more nawaafil (voluntary acts of worship): “Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with the supererogatory [nawaafil] so that I shall love him.” [Bukhari]

• Always remember Allah (swt): The righteous used to say that if you awake and sleep remembering Allah (swt), then you awake and sleep without a sin. Not that we will not make mistakes, but sins are erased by constant dhikr; (remembrance of Allah, swt) and good deeds, insha’Allah.

• Choose what Allah (swt) prefers over what you prefer.

Read more on the subject here: http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldvlpt ... -the-gift/

Participants:

1.Ghazna12
2.Gergawy
3.XPFMember
4.memyself15
5.nano9595
6.SalmanPakRocks
7.VelaneDeBeaute
8.Mubarka
9.rockincrew
10.badrobot14
11.Waleed007
12.Rvel Zahid
13.Nibz
14.abcde
15.minato112
16.determinedme
17.evilduel
18.Silent Hunter
19.MysteRyGiRl
20.AtemisDelta
21.Mustehssun Iqbal
22.GetSomeLife
23.сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ
24.Narcotic
25.hafsahhassan
26.aqeelhussain17
27.ktc
28.N.M

Aoa wr wb
Read this real late but i guess it's better late than never
so how abt this? why don't we restart a new one week campaign starting today?!
XPFMember what say?
the whole thread is amazing
JazakAllah people for your reflections, truly inspirational !