• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Make life happier n easier! - 1 week trial

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

http://www.islamicbulletin.com/newsletters/issue_23/quran.gif

quran.gif

Reaction score
Assalam o Alaikum!
its very late bt i wanna enlist too, bcz "better late than never".
the first post is exactly wat i think, n from today i will put sm real effort in wat it says.
pray that He grants me success.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalam o Alaikum!
its very late bt i wanna enlist too, bcz "better late than never".
the first post is exactly wat i think, n from today i will put sm real effort in wat it says.
pray that He grants me success.
Waalaikumassalam wr wb!

True...it's better late than never!!
Jazaki Allah Khairen

May Allah help us all and guide us to the path to jannah! aameen....
O Allah, make us amongst the mutaqeen...aameen!

Pray for me too....

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum warahmatullah-i-wabarakatuh!!

Dua is the weapon of believer. It is such a powerful tool that Allah (s.w.t) provides us, so lets take the advantage of such beautiful blessing of Allah (s.w.t) in attaining his love.

Following is a beautiful dua taught by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s)

The prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) said to Muadh ibn Jabal (r.a): "I love you so never leave this dua after every prayer: 'Allaumma a inni ala zikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika.' (Oh Allah help me in remembering you, in offering gratitude to you, and in worshiping you beautifully.)"
[Hadith book of Abu Dawud/002:1517]

Another beautiful dua taught by Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) is: Allahumma inni asaluka hubaka, wa hubbaman ya hibuka, wal amal al-ladhi bel leghuni hubbaka, Allahumma ja'al hubbaka a-habba alay-yai, min nafsi, wa ahli, wa minal barrid. (O Allah i ask you for your love, and the love of those whom you love and the actions that will cause me to attain unto your love, Oh Allah make your love more beloved, to me than myself, my family and even from cold water) [At-Tirmidhi]

Those who are on path of seeking love of beloved Allah Ta'la should recite this dua with sincerity and enthusiasm. May Allah bless us with His love and love of beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) and make us His sincere slave...Aameen!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Walaikumassalam wr wb! :)
Jazakallah Khairen
That's really nice, I'll try to learn these Duas inshaAllah...
First one is ok but I need the Arabic text for that if possible....I'll try to search for it .....

Reaction score
Walaikumassalam wr wb! :)
Jazakallah Khairen
That's really nice, I'll try to learn these Duas inshaAllah...
First one is ok but I need the Arabic text for that if possible....I'll try to search for it .....
wa eyyaki :)
Inshallah :) May Allah make these duas easy for us to learn.... Aameen

i cant find the arabic text atm...but as soon as i find it i will post it :)

Reaction score
we believe everything that happens in our life is with Allah's permission; like this thread says n many verses of the Quran say. we also believe that everything Allah does is balanced is perfect. this means that happiness AND sadness make life balanced. i can prove this with the following equation too.
What is life all about.jpg
so know that ur life is perfect WITH the sadness in it if u really believe it is Allah in Whose hands ur life lies.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
we believe everything that happens in our life is with Allah's permission; like this thread says n many verses of the Quran say. we also believe that everything Allah does is balanced is perfect. this means that happiness AND sadness make life balanced. i can prove this with the following equation too.
View attachment 3789
so know that ur life is perfect WITH the sadness in it if u really believe it is Allah in Whose hands ur life lies.
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

awesome...nice sharing...jazakAllah khairen!