• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Make life happier n easier! - 1 week trial

Reaction score
it took time from me but i made..i wrote badrobot's article "Loving Allah : The Greatest Aspiration" in arabic..download it from attachements. i corrected the spelling mistakes and made it well for reading.

Attachments

• محبة الله أعظم طموح.docx
    70.3 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
AoA!
That's a positive thought, XPFMember. Hope it brings along equally positive outcomes. :D Please count me in. ;)

Reaction score
Ok I have a question. Help me with your views and quotes if possible. How to overcome the fear of death and the pain of death one has to go through or to his beloved ones around. How to prepare best for it and have a strong belief in the hereafter and a better place...Thanks!

Reaction score
When do you fear something?
Its When you know you can't make to it, when you know you wont be able to get through it. Rviboy, on my humble request, start offering your prayers, Can't do that 5 times?No problem! do that 4 times/ 3 times a day. And namaz is the only key to Jannah.
You can never eliminate the fear of death, and it should be there in your heart! so that you keep on struggling to please Allah, and do deeds that'll benefit you.
Try it, it's a guaranteed success challenge :]

Reaction score
Thank you Ghazna! yeah the fear and the pain of death is unavoidable i guess. so better adjust to it accordingly. yeah sometimes when i pray whole heartedly i do get peace and nice feeling. yeah i m praying very less nowadays...;( ok inshalah i will !

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
From ‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit, from the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) who said: "Whoever loves to meet Allaah, Allaah will love to meet him, and whoever hates to meet Allaah, Allaah will hate to meet him." ‘Aa’ishah or one of his wives said: "But we all dislike the idea of death." He said, "It is not what you are thinking. When death approaches the believer and he is given the news of Allaah’s pleasure and honour, nothing will be more dear to him than what lies ahead of him, so he will love to meet Allaah and Allaah will love to meet him. But when death approaches the disbeliever and he is given the news of Allaah’s wrath and punishment, nothing will be more disliked by him that what lies ahead of him, so he will hate to meet Allaah and Allaah will hate to meet him." (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, 6026).

Death is scary but for a true believer it is easier than the rest... May Allah make us among Mu'mineen.

"When the believer is about to depart from this world and go forward into the next
world, angels with faces as bright as the sun descend from the heavens and sit around
him in crowds stretching as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death comes and
sits at his head and says: `Good soul, come out to forgiveness and pleasure of Allah!'
Then his soul emerges like a drop of water leaving from a water-skin and the angel takes
hold of it... When a disbeliever is about to depart from this world, strong and rough
angels with blackened faces descend from the heavens carrying a rough hair cloth and
sit around him in crowds stretching as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death
comes and sits at his head and says: `Foul soul, come out to the wrath and anger of
Allah!' Then his soul divides up in his body and is dragged out like a skewer is pulled
out of wet wool. Then the angel takes hold of it..."
(Related by Al-Bukhari and Muslim).
More here:
www.islamqa.com/en/ref/1916

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
From ‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit, from the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) who said: "Whoever loves to meet Allaah, Allaah will love to meet him, and whoever hates to meet Allaah, Allaah will hate to meet him." ‘Aa’ishah or one of his wives said: "But we all dislike the idea of death." He said, "It is not what you are thinking. When death approaches the believer and he is given the news of Allaah’s pleasure and honour, nothing will be more dear to him than what lies ahead of him, so he will love to meet Allaah and Allaah will love to meet him. But when death approaches the disbeliever and he is given the news of Allaah’s wrath and punishment, nothing will be more disliked by him that what lies ahead of him, so he will hate to meet Allaah and Allaah will hate to meet him." (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, 6026).

Death is scary but for a true believer it is easier than the rest... May Allah make us among Mu'mineen.

"When the believer is about to depart from this world and go forward into the next
world, angels with faces as bright as the sun descend from the heavens and sit around
him in crowds stretching as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death comes and
sits at his head and says: `Good soul, come out to forgiveness and pleasure of Allah!'
Then his soul emerges like a drop of water leaving from a water-skin and the angel takes
hold of it... When a disbeliever is about to depart from this world, strong and rough
angels with blackened faces descend from the heavens carrying a rough hair cloth and
sit around him in crowds stretching as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death
comes and sits at his head and says: `Foul soul, come out to the wrath and anger of
Allah!' Then his soul divides up in his body and is dragged out like a skewer is pulled
out of wet wool. Then the angel takes hold of it..."
(Related by Al-Bukhari and Muslim).
More here:
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/1916

barak Allah feek :)
a very nice article..me too was having fear of death..but now i wish i die now to meet mighty Allah :)

Reaction score
this is one inspiring article its wonderful thnx for all ur hard work badrobot14
keep it up :good:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"And fear the Day when ye shall be brought back to Allah. Then shall every soul be paid what it earned, and none shall be dealt with unjustly." http://quran.com/2/281

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
XPFMember said:
As-salam-o-alykum! :)

How's life going?

WaAlaikum AsSalam
Good, Alhamdulillah.. although a bit buzy on the uni front.... With regard to this week, I've Alhamdulillah incorporated reading some part of quran daily(for the most part) into my life, for now at least.. Want to continue that as part of my life, May Allah help me. N I have assessed that I need to watch my tongue more closely while I'm with friends...
XPFMember, may Allah reward you for starting dis... Ameen.

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
XPFMember said:

How's life going?

WaAlaikum AsSalam
Good, Alhamdulillah.. although a bit buzy on the uni front.... With regard to this week, I've Alhamdulillah incorporated reading some part of quran daily(for the most part) into my life, for now at least.. Want to continue that as part of my life, May Allah help me. N I have assessed that I need to watch my tongue more closely while I'm with friends...

i hope i become like you reading quran everyday, but i dont have time at day time cuz of studies and IGCSE, so at night time when i am in bed before sleeping i will read some.

R

rockincrew

I wont stop this one week challenge....It is so better as 1's life challenge......

I no longer get angry.......if i get mad on something....i do some zikr and deep breath....then TaDa..no longer angry......

Lots more but i am tired ....will type later.....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!

badrobot14 said:

Jazak Allah Khair! Aameen....

Many prayers for you, you've been at the top of those who helped me in making this thread...especially those articles and everything...

and my prayers for the entire XPF World and all the muslim ummah, and everyone! May Allah guide us all, and grant us the supreme success of the hereafter..aameen!!

LordofDemons said:
i hope i become like you reading quran everyday, but i dont have time at day time cuz of studies and IGCSE, so at night time when i am in bed before sleeping i will read some.

InshaAllah! :) btw, a small tip, when you get up for Fajr Salah in the morning, try to read atleast some bit of the Quran ...for it's much rewarded, and at that time, it's like reading the Quran sitting right in front of Allah and the angels.. (correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I know...plus there's an ayah in the Quran, but i dont know which one..)

rockincrew said:
I wont stop this one week challenge....It is so better as 1's life challenge......

I no longer get angry.......if i get mad on something....i do some zikr and deep breath....then TaDa..no longer angry......

Lots more but i am tired ....will type later.....

This was started a s a challenge just for a week for the reason that if we make it a plan for the whole lif or something, shaytan will make us lazy, and we keep delaying that we'll start tomorrow, etc. And, honestly speaking, when I felt I wasn't able to work on my plan, I thought, a collective effort might be helpful, plus Islam too promotes such teamwork, etc! InshaAllah, with the end of this week, let us all offer two Rak'aah Nafl Salah, so as to thank Allah, that he helped us inthis week's plan!and pray that, we continue this for the coming week!

We won't stop this...after the first week is over, we'll make the second week ...and try to make it better than the first one..

As for me, I'm somewhat improving...may be very little, but yet, i've some hope...plz let us all stay together and united in this campaign...inshaAllah fter some days, we'll be much successful in acheiving the goals..

and yeah...as rockincrew and badrobot14 said..i think, the best thing to start and work on is the 'tongue'. let us use it, only when needed ...i think ...may be before saying anything, we might find it better to ask ourselves, that if we dont say this, will it matter?! and if the answer is no..we better stay silent..and if we think there's a need to say it...and sure that it wont hurt anybody, etc. then go on.....idont know if i cud go on with it...pray for me!

With many prayers,
XPF Member

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
XPFMember said:

How's life going?

W.S!
One word - HECTIC.

XPFMember said:
when you get up for Fajr Salah in the morning, try to read atleast some bit of the Quran ...for it's much rewarded, and at that time, it's like reading the Quran sitting right in front of Allah and the angels.
Preferably Surah-e-Yaseen or Surah Fath. Trust me, the feeling is amazingly awesome.

Reaction score
life is very hard and confusing these days. tough time. but yeah i have faith on Allah that he will set things right and help me out. I am praying very less. hope i can increase the number of prayers but Allah is always in my heart. I watch Peace tv regularly and get some peace :) i watched today Zakir Naik's lecture in which he was talking bout scientific facts mentioned in the Quran.

what about you xpf member, how's ur week going? any changes or something special ...and what different are you doing in this week to the people around u.. like family friends & neighbours...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum rviboy! :)

well, i'm also not changed much, but i think....the spirit and the strive to change is there...
One thing, I'm somewhat able to overcome my anger....I thought, I'd not give the chance to others to do something or say something which will make me angry! So if any convo is going...and i know it might break into a fight or anything, i try to keep quiet...better not say anything...this has helped me..

plus anything happens..anything gets wrong, or i'm asked to do anything i'm not willing to do, i just say to myself, Allah has chosen for me ....and I will do it for Allah...I love Him! :)

Reaction score
W/S
yes everyone needs a change :D This country needs a change :D
Ok good you are able to control your anger. yes i guess its better to zip your mouth if there is no hope for the other person to understand your view...
2nd thing is also cool :) that you think that whatever task you are put into is assigned by Allah and you do it happily.
Good going xpf member!