• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Please, if anybody has any revision materials or anything that can help me with paper 4, please post it here or send to my email address [email protected] . It would mean the world to me, Im basically really s*** in mechanics however im doing great in paper 1 pure, so please if you have any notes, even if they are complicated or if simple, just please flood this thread with notes and revision materials. Im sure others would appreciate it.

Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion, if anybody else have any suggestions than please post them here, i would be very thankful if you did :)

Reaction score
i would appreciate it if you could post a link to the text book here or if you cant for copyright reason, please send it to [email protected] , if anybody sends me the books, i will also send it to anybody who asks me/ sends me an email

Reaction score
its really easy u dont need notes if u have done As level physics ,,... just go through the textbook for like one chapter eg forces or energy or motion then solve the pastpapers related to it :) , well do subscribe my channel for more information in future

Reaction score
well i have posted the video and then join the group which the video says on fb u will find notes on that fb group of mechanics