• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math P62

Reaction score
=@ 1st Part was 0.109
the question involving bionamal and normal,was like u first find the probabiity from normal distrubution and then u will get P as 0.24 and Q as 0.76 then find smaaller then 2
the combination last part was 30 ithink
the last expression was 0.2^(N-1) times 0.4
the boundries in cumilative frquency u take it as 21.5 etc.......

Reaction score
if we take 20 instead of 20.5 in commulative frequency graph.. is that wrong? :no:

Reaction score
as for the permutation question ...........if u did by the method like ( probability of all together -1) then it cover all the rest like any 2together etc....................nd answer by this method was 11/12................. As it means only these 3cannot b together rest can b together............watt do u gyz reckon??? :)

Reaction score
ibrahimovais said:
The new SD was 8.49 something
and the question invovilg only normal distrubution,u take 24.5 not 25

Yup minevnew S.D was the same.............

Reaction score
can anyone tell me that in cumulative frequency graph we had to take upper and lower class boundaries or use the midpoint???

Reaction score
ibrahimovais said:
=@ 1st Part was 0.109
the question involving bionamal and normal,was like u first find the probabiity from normal distrubution and then u will get P as 0.24 and Q as 0.76 then find smaaller then 2
the combination last part was 30 ithink
the last expression was 0.2^(N-1) times 0.4
the boundries in cumilative frquency u take it as 21.5 etc.......

Sammme! xD

Reaction score
armaghanaqib said:
can anyone tell me that in cumulative frequency graph we had to take upper and lower class boundaries or use the midpoint???

Cumulative Freq graph is always constructed taking the upper class boundries!

Reaction score
ZahraShehzad said:
reekx94 said:
the permuation qquestion, it said NOT ALL TOGETHER which is different from ALL NOT TOGETHER, so 2 of the vowels can be together righttt???

no i think they cant be. my answer was 11/12. Yours?

Listen your answers correct . its 11/12 .
But two of them can be together .
The question said that not ALL can be together.
If your answer was 11/12, then u simply subtracted the no.of ways in which ALL can be together from the total no.of ways.

Reaction score
ahmed t said:
q1 was 0.109
the comb question was i)90720
ii)83160
iii)20
the Mean was 21 in question 6

Can u explain ur '20' in the combination thingy? Rest of ur answers match mine!

Reaction score
memyself said:
ahmed t said:
q1 was 0.109
the comb question was i)90720
ii)83160
iii)20
the Mean was 21 in question 6

Can u explain ur '20' in the combination thingy? Rest of ur answers match mine!

I think it was 20+10 =30 ways ..... Inshallah

Reaction score
combination last part ans was 30..............sure...
q1 ans was 0.109.........confirmed.....
st dveiation was 8.4
mean was 21.03 in q6.....

Reaction score
Guys watt was the answer to Q2....cloudy part..........less thn 24.5........................
Nd was ur mean in Q7 2.56??????????????????), :)

Reaction score
well since you cant take p's there are 5 ways you can pick another letter other than O
see
if it was one O then it would be 5C3 both O's are identical so you dont times by 2C1
its like saying in how many ways can i choose a choclate out of a box of chocolates if they are all the same, ur always gonna pick the same chocolate!
so you dont times by 2C1

oh and in the cumilitave frequency graph i never took 21.5 and so on as class boundries as in my book you take 20 wen drawing up a CF graph.

Reaction score
yes mean was 2.56
did any of you realise in question 6 they gave you varience not the SD alot of ppl made this mistake at my centre

Reaction score
ya the paper was tricky...specially the last qs was lenthy and its 4 part was dificult....moreover permutation and cmbntion was also tricky....praying hardly for the GT to be about 35 :(