• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math P62

Reaction score
actually we 1 S no P so it means S is already there now from 5 we have to choose 3 it becums 5C3
then it says 2S no P now from 5 we have to choose 2 5C2 as S is already there
see last question of 5C ov tht penguin book :)

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
Gooners said:
ibrahimovais said:
dude wasnt the combinaion answer was 30

Yup it was 30.................. :D
Bro watt did u get fr Q2part ii in which we had to find the probability of less thn 24.5 cloudy days
I got 30 too but its wrong :fool: It was such an easy question.. nd ya all thoz saying 20 are right..

Bro To make it even further clear that it was 30.......nt 20... Those who did 20 selected (1 s)nd did not include it in the calculation.......thus they did 5C3......but this way u only select one (S) but it has to b multiplied by 2 as anyone of the 2 S can b selected in the 1 S only category........hence 2C1 X 5C3= 20 + 5C2. =30

Reaction score
i used the midpoints for making the cummulative frequency graph :p.....and nw i found out that it was wrong...so will i lose all the 4 marks in the graph ?????

Reaction score
No they will probably give you marks for the axes... Selecting either of the S doesn't make a difference since an S is an S.. Don't worry.. Ek numer to mil jae ga min shayad 2 b mil jaein

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
No they will probably give you marks for the axes... Selecting either of the S doesn't make a difference since an S is an S.. Don't worry.. Ek numer to mil jae ga min shayad 2 b mil jaein

Yup no worries........Was Q2= 0.591?

Reaction score
Q6 it was sthng 0.7 not sure
we had to take square root ov the variance and subtract the probabilities and then use them in binomial i guess so

Reaction score
ZahraShehzad said:
what is the answer of q3(b)? s.d
q7 last part- 'the expression in terms of n' thing?
perms question all parts?
8.30 and 8.4 smthing.... Last part .2^n-1 into 0.4

Reaction score
dude tum logon ko yaad kaise hai ye sab kuch mjhai to question tak bhool gae hain.. Will smone plz tell me abot the question.

Reaction score
No they won't.. When its 20.. then 21 you have to keep the graph continuous so you use 20.5.. the same applies to histograms .. But don't worry yar it won't be costing more than 1 marks