• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math P62

Reaction score
The book isn't the final word the MS is... Nd the graph isn't the grade question.. Q6 is.. I got .3 if i remeber correctly.. I'm not even sure of what i got...

Reaction score
i think you can take 20 if the class is 10-20 , then 20-40...... But , if they say 10-20 , then 21-40 u have to take 20.5 .Thats what they said in the exam.

Reaction score
cyberpunk said:
i think you can take 20 if the class is 10-20 , then 20-40...... But , if they say 10-20 , then 21-40 u have to take 20.5 .Thats what they said in the exam.
100 % correct

Reaction score
In exam
X
0<x<=20
20<x<=40

This is how it was in exam maybe .......... Nd it means no need fr class boundaries as one ends on 20 nd other starts frm <20 as in 20.1 ....hence no need fr class boundaries..correct me if I m wrong... :)

Reaction score
Furthur even if it was 0<x<=20 ---------- 21<x<=40.........it means that at max 20 or lesser value has that commutative frequency nd max 40 or lesser has that commutative frequency....... Hence no class boundaries.....as it was stated <=40......why make it 40.5????????? :)

Reaction score
i don't remember the question actually but if it was like what u r saying then i think u r correct

Reaction score
xHazeMx said:
it was
1<x<20
21<x<40
so u have to take class boundaries :)

Yup it maybe like this but upper class boundary was definitely <= as I wnt through this question quite a lot of times.......

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the answers for Q3 (ii), Q5 (ii) and (iii), Q6 (ii) and Q7 last two parts?????

Reaction score
Gooners said:
xHazeMx said:
it was
1<x<20
21<x<40

Yup it maybe like this but upper class boundary was definitely <= as I wnt through this question quite a lot of times.......

Look bro , in exam there was no inequality sign. I saw carefully.
it was like this 10-20 , 21-40 , so there you go . In this case , in previous MS , ull see they used the .5 method. I think its a very common question and lots of examples can be found in the past papers.

Reaction score
cyberpunk said:
Gooners said:
xHazeMx said:
it was
1<x<20
21<x<40

Look bro , in exam there was no inequality sign. I saw carefully.
it was like this 10-20 , 21-40 , so there you go . In this case , in previous MS , ull see they used the .5 method. I think its a very common question and lots of examples can be found in the past papers.

Ok bro....... No issues maybe I m wrong.?. Well u never kno...... :)

Reaction score
:) mero pani bigrecha last!!totally wrecked!!i am so worried about maths this time..oct/nov jindabbaaaaddd!!

Reaction score
Listen guys!!! seems like,.,,,,, i have got no mistake\s.........thats feels great.........dont be mirthless okey.............seems like the world is awating another worldtop........I FEEL GOOOOOD>>>> :Yahoo!: :beer: =@ ..........................WHOOOHWHWHWAWAWA>W>AW>A> grade threshold is to be 100 /120 .....ncie......