• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
OK nw another crazy Q :D
may 2010 -42 no 10 c :D
you just substitute values basically. you use n as 3 and for the second equation n as 4 (u can use n as any two consecutive numbers) and in = u put the number of diagonals...simple
solve them simultaneously

Reaction score
you just substitute values basically. you use n as 3 and for the second equation n as 4 (u can use n as any two consecutive numbers) and in = u put the number of diagonals...simple
solve them simultaneously
so we should use the same no. of sides and the second equation will be the equation of diagonals..... did i get it right?

Reaction score
:( someboddyyy please help me in transformation matrix :'( i just cant understand themm.. any good notes ??? !! :cry:

Reaction score
can i just study the transformation matrix and when asked to get it i write it without any steps or it can't be????
well...you juss need to have a basic idea! i mean you should know the difference between them! like if the question is how does B maps onto A or something like that!
plus..you should know their inverse too! i guess that's it :)

Reaction score
well...you juss need to have a basic idea! i mean you should know the difference between them! like if the question is how does B maps onto A or something like that!
plus..you should know their inverse too! i guess that's it :)
can u pllz take a look at this and tell me your opinion (( i just studied those and i don't write any steps to get them ))

Attachments

• trans. matrix.docx
    89 KB · Views: 6

Maz

Reaction score
Can someone me here in question Q 3 b.ii

Attachments

• 0580_s11_qp_41.pdf
    597.5 KB · Views: 5