• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
how do we solve this?
find the integers of n
9<3n+6<= 21

u divide the inequality into two: 9<3n+6 and 3n+6<=21
For 9<3n+6 it will bcum 1<n
For 3n+6<=21 it will bcum n<=5
so 1<n<=5 n i think 4 this ques ur supposed 2 find the integers so the ans is 2,3,4 &5
hope u got it!

Reaction score
u divide the inequality into two: 9<3n+6 and 3n+6<=21
For 9<3n+6 it will bcum 1<n
For 3n+6<=21 it will bcum n<=5
so 1<n<=5 n i think 4 this ques ur supposed 2 find the integers so the ans is 2,3,4 &5
hope u got it!
Yes I Think That Is The Correct Answert Too !

Reaction score
well i get really REALLY confused in questions like that, i mean, i would have never thought to add..
The Question Comes Quite Obvious :) If Total Is Required Then The Question Would Be Like This One. If The Interest Only Is Required Then It Would Be Calculate How Much Interest Instead :)

Reaction score
Guys when is the shear and stretch negative factor ?? i mean i saw a question and one of the point was at (-1 1) and it moved 1 to the up i though the scale factor was shear scale factor 1 y axis invarient but turned out scale factor is -1 ? can you please explain

Maz

Reaction score
Umm... did anyone get the answer to the question which khushbukr asked?

lol

Reaction score
how is it possible to get a negative Shear factor? i sdont remember thequestion buti have seen some shears in pastpapers with factor -1 , etc
how/why is it negative? can someone explain