• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
IgoforA said:
another one from same year.. please help.

u make sure u put dN and dt on the numerator..this is the 1st key...!! so..

dN/{N(1800-N)} =1/3600 * dt

now.....use partial fractions..suppose this way......1/{N(1800-N)}=A/N + B/(1800-N) and find A and B...i hope u can solve this one....otherwise look at the book....find A and B..put in that equation........now integrate each term this way..

AlnN+ (-B)ln(1800-N) =ln3600 +c ----------------(1)
now put the given values of N as 300 and t as 0 in that equation to find c....and after u find c, put its value in equation (1)
and find expression for N..if u didnot get it, i will write it..and post it here..!!

Reaction score
ching293 said:
anyone please help :)

the first inequality is the inequality for the " perpendicular bisector of line joining (0,0) and (2,0)......whereas the 2nd inequality is for the " straight line starting from u making angle of pi/4 with the horizontal....!! now shade the common part..!!

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
ching293 said:
anyone please help :)

the first inequality is the inequality for the " perpendicular bisector of line joining (0,0) and (2,0)......whereas the 2nd inequality is for the " straight line starting from u making angle of pi/4 with the horizontal....!! now shade the common part..!!

the angle at point u looks like a or b?

Reaction score
maths p3 doubt

slove for x:
ln(1+x2) = 1+ 2lnx
this question is from 2010 oct-nov p31
that 1+ x square 2

Reaction score
soory i cannot helpp because i did not study pue mathematics-3 only upto statistics-1 and pure mathematics-1

Reaction score
hey people i need help in permutations and combinations............any effective way of learning the techniques? any notes available ?