• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ashiqbal , MustafaMotani , asd , A star , HarisLatif or anyone else watching this thread ..

If anyone is alive/awake .. please solve this question for me.... !!!

xM2T

please help with a drawing and explain how you made that drawing!!

Reaction score
awesome website,(y) but it could have helped much more if u could have just posted it a bit earlier! :)

got time to solve the question above ? :p .. the marking scheme said, correct solutions to the answer were very rare.

Reaction score
the problem with the above question is that they haven't mentioned the bearings clearly... to get to this diagram...you need assume that the ship travels at a bearing of "150 from itself" i.e, the north-south grid will be on the ship and the bearing will drawn on the ship....but when the ship is 30 km away from the station the bearing of the ship is taken from the station... get it ....I hope I didn't confuse you further... I myself am a bit confused in this question so if anyone here cud give a better explanation.,plz do.