• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
any one please answer this...
there are 7 people. they are to be seated in 2 taxis with two particular people in the same taxi. In how many ways is this possible???
the answer is 15 but i dont know how to solve.

Reaction score
there are 7 people. they are to be seated in 2 taxis with two particular people in the same taxi. In how many ways is this possible???

question is how many can sit in one taxi ?

Reaction score

year?

Reaction score
Is Additional Mathematics Classified book of Past Papers available? Cuz in Redspot topical, many questions are missing!

Reaction score
no...in how many ways can they sit with two particular persons must be in the same taxi???
By the way i did it it's 5C2 + 5C1
he is asking that how many people can sit in one taxi? this must be given in the question!
by the way syed1995 i think that 4 or 3 people can sit in a taxi. Pakistan nahin hai! :p

and anyway, 5C2 + 5C1 IS 15! :LOL: