• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

asd

Reaction score
In this question, after completing square, we get 2(x-1.5)^2+0.5.
Thus, h=1.5 and k=1/2.
This means that for this domain, the least value for y is 1/2 and it occurs when value of x is 1.5
As the graph has a minimum point, the domain would be restricted bcz otherwise the graph would never end
Now we have to look at the limit of domain, which is 4.
By substituting x=4 in the equation, we get 13
So the answers are 1/2 and 13. Is that right?
correct, lmao you knew it! I posted that long paragraph. :(

Reaction score
Help plzzz.... I'm doing this question on graphs . The graph is of the equation y=8(0.6)^x. The part i cant solve is find the solution of the equation 8(0.60)^x=x
how on earth can u solve that???:confused: syed1995 ,@ashiqbal ,Dukeofwin MustafaMotani ... anyone??

Reaction score
Help plzzz.... I'm doing this question on graphs . The graph is of the equation y=8(0.6)^x. The part i cant solve is find the solution of the equation 8(0.60)^x=x
how on earth can u solve that???:confused: syed1995 ,@ashiqbal ,Dukeofwin MustafaMotani ... anyone??
Its difficult to understand the question, so please just tell me the year so i could understand the question more clearly!